Toronto cachers

reiki717

Is there a social group for Toronto cachers? Or, not even a social group but someone (or some people) who would want to go caching with someone who usually goes alone?

I love going on on my own but always think it'd be fun to go with other GC folks as well. I've taken friends a couple of times but no one seems as enthusiastic as I am!

There is a section for "Events and outings" on the Toronto Area Geocachers Forum: http://torontogeocaching.com/

Thanks for the mention, JP.

Toronto Area Geocachers is an information resource for geocachers in and around the city of Toronto. We've had a few outings over the last few months - mainly group adventure caching. We're going to be relaunching the GTA Geofriends pub night series soon under the TAG banner - these events are a great way to get to know some of the cachers in the Toronto area and learn, cache, and share stories with them.

There's a group of us who cache together on Friday nights as well, PM me if you're interested.