Unactivated Coins for Sale (pre-2009) Auction Style

lindsychris

Here’s the deal. This is the last batch of coins we have to sell. As with all of our other postings, the coins were purchased or traded for before or at Geocoinfest 2008, making them at least 2 years old. They’ve been in a plastic box ever since. All are trackable and unactivated!

Since we haven’t followed the coin trends for the past two years, these are going to be offered in a silent auction format. You have from now until Monday evening, September 6th at 7:30 pm est to email us with the coins you are interested in and your MAXIMUM offer. Please note the “reserve” starting price for all coins.

You tell us what they are worth. We’ll periodically update with the current high bids.

Shipping to the US and Canada is included in the starting prices. International shipping will be actual shipping.

Only offers submitted through our profile will be considered—PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PAYPAL INFORMATION!. Please do NOT use private messages. At the end of the “auction” we will contact the winning bidders.

Lemon Fresh Dog's GeoBone V2 (nickel)--$10 starting price

Lehigh Mafia (bn)-- $10 starting price

Waymarking Bounty (nickel) (two available, coins will go to the top 2 bids)-- $10 starting price

Earth Turtle v1 (silver)-- $10 starting price

Generic MEGA Geocoin 2007 (BN)--$20 starting price—(SHIPPING INCLUDED)

Caching through the Zones Set #4 (copper)--$20 starting price

Four Spirit East--$10 starting price

Four Spirit West--$10 starting price

Kayakerinme 5 coin set (silver)--$40 starting price—(SHIPPING INCLUDED)

Centris-red (nickel)-- $10 starting price

Scavok handmade--$10 starting price

Kswader personal (gold)-- $10 starting price

Kiss Me I’m Irish 2007 Event (silver)--$5 starting price

Paperless Caching (light up LED BN)-- $10 starting price

Less than 2 hours left. So far only Scavok and the Mega are selling.

email sent!

You have mail... ;)

I don't know where lindsychris is this fine evening, but I just figure I'll throw this out there. The opening post says the auction ended at 7:30 EST, which was 1:20 before the RSG post, and over two hours before the 57chevy post. Just sayin :)

TMA

email sent!

You have mail... ;)

I don't know where lindsychris is this fine evening, but I just figure I'll throw this out there. The opening post says the auction ended at 7:30 EST, which was 1:20 before the RSG post, and over two hours before the 57chevy post. Just sayin :)

TMA

why thank you so much moo, those pesky time zones can really be tricky. what would we do without you to set us straight?

besides, what does it matter to you? trying to get the whole bunch yourself?

just sayin ...

Edited by RedShoesGirl

email sent!

You have mail... :D

I don't know where lindsychris is this fine evening, but I just figure I'll throw this out there. The opening post says the auction ended at 7:30 EST, which was 1:20 before the RSG post, and over two hours before the 57chevy post. Just sayin ;)

TMA

why thank you so much moo, those pesky time zones can really be tricky. what would we do without you to set us straight?

just sayin ...

I didn't actually bid on any, I was out of town. I was just catching up on my reading tonight and noticed the thread was pinging after the auction ended :)

TMA

email sent!

You have mail... :D

I don't know where lindsychris is this fine evening, but I just figure I'll throw this out there. The opening post says the auction ended at 7:30 EST, which was 1:20 before the RSG post, and over two hours before the 57chevy post. Just sayin ;)

TMA

just sayin ...

I didn't actually bid on any, I was out of town. I was just catching up on my reading tonight and noticed the thread was pinging after the auction ended :)

TMA

well, i saw the thread late and it never hurts to ask if something is still available, right?

TMA

well, i saw the thread late and it never hurts to ask if something is still available, right?

Like I said, I was just throwing it out there. It's their auction, their rules. Go for it. ;)

TMA

Edited by The Moop Along