I placed my first cache!

mesillywoohoo

It was a medium sized lock and lock and all the stuff inside is geared towards people who are caching with littles. (it's a park) I included about 7 bandaids, a pack of tissues, 2 stuffed little hearts, a pair of brand new socks for a little, a chapstick, and tinkerbell pen that someone can wear around their neck and my log book and pencil.

It's near my house so it will be very easy to maintain and hopefully keep the cache nicely run B)

It was a medium sized lock and lock and all the stuff inside is geared towards people who are caching with littles. (it's a park) I included about 7 bandaids, a pack of tissues, 2 stuffed little hearts, a pair of brand new socks for a little, a chapstick, and tinkerbell pen that someone can wear around their neck and my log book and pencil.

It's near my house so it will be very easy to maintain and hopefully keep the cache nicely run B)

Good water-tight container, good size, nicely stocked, and a CO that's keen to maintain their nearby cache. Couldn't ask for more. Kudos. :D

Good water-tight container, good size, nicely stocked, and a CO that's keen to maintain their nearby cache. Couldn't ask for more. Kudos. :D

Thank you! I wasn't sure exactly what to place in it. So I thought about stuff we wished we'd had when our littles came with us