geocahing website help required

tomtwogates

Yesterday when I logged some caches all was well, but this afternoon when just looking I find my view of any page on the geocaching.com website comes out with little formating and typewriter type print - I think the latest greasemonkey script I ran was GC Tidy, but even disabling that does not change things - I enclose a screen shot of one of my caches! The usual green background has also gone?

4954177606_2106c4ca4a_z.jpg

Any suggestions welcome

Yesterday when I logged some caches all was well, but this afternoon when just looking I find my view of any page on the geocaching.com website comes out with little formating and typewriter type print - I think the latest greasemonkey script I ran was GC Tidy, but even disabling that does not change things - I enclose a screen shot of one of my caches! The usual green background has also gone?

Any suggestions welcome

Hi Tom

I quickly installed GM and GCTidy and the cache page in your pic certainly does not look like that. I found the I could hardly notice the changes GCTidy makes - in fact the only thing I noticed different was it displays thumbnails of picture in the listings gallery which is quite cool.

You said you disabled the script and it made no difference. I would disable GM (by clicking on the little monkey face - it will grey out) and then holding ctrl-F5 may be even more than once - this should force your browser to reload the page - perhaps that will make a difference.

Or try another browser and see if that makes a difference - I can not bring myself to recommend IE so try opera or chrome. The only time I use IE is on a new windows install to download Firefox!!!! Having said that you have IE and may not wish to bother downloading one or both of those other browsers.

If it looks good in the other browser then perhaps try deleting all the Firefox cache files and reload.

Good luck and MTFBWY

Trev