Fanatsy Hockey Pool Cointest

FunkMaster-T

Trade completed, Theotokos!

Next season, there needs to be a way we can make our own trades so that they are more 'secret' or we lose any edge we may have been hoping for.

But you can click on each team and you'll see who's been traded in and who's been traded out so even if a trade wasn't announced here in the forums, you'd still be able to see the trades.

Trade completed, Theotokos!

Next season, there needs to be a way we can make our own trades so that they are more 'secret' or we lose any edge we may have been hoping for.

But you can click on each team and you'll see who's been traded in and who's been traded out so even if a trade wasn't announced here in the forums, you'd still be able to see the trades.

sure..but only if folks are looking for it...and it may be a few days down the road and so you can pick up a couple of points for being diligent rather than giving others a heads up

Next year I would actually like to try to do a draft. If we prepare for it it shouldn't be to bad...I understand why you are ticked I made the same trade as you...I honestly was looking at doing the same thing...Honest...when you emailed me to make the trade, I just did mine at the same time...I wasn't trying to be shifty...we have both used our 2 trades now though so its all up to fate...T.

Next year I would actually like to try to do a draft. If we prepare for it it shouldn't be to bad...I understand why you are ticked I made the same trade as you...I honestly was looking at doing the same thing...Honest...when you emailed me to make the trade, I just did mine at the same time...I wasn't trying to be shifty...we have both used our 2 trades now though so its all up to fate...T.

You could always go the route of Yahoo Fantasy sports. I've played the Football version for years and just tried the Baseball version this past season. Super fun and you never get the same players as the others in the league.

You could always go the route of Yahoo Fantasy sports. I've played the Football version for years and just tried the Baseball version this past season. Super fun and you never get the same players as the others in the league.

I've used it for Hockey in the past as well and there are a number of rules you can setup in it

So with only 25 or so games left in the season, Chaos Crew has taken a commanding lead...thats right...we are all still being beat by a girl...there is a nice tight race for 2nd, 3rd and 4th with Shilo has a death grip on...well lets call it 7th place (last place seems so mean)...let the race to the finals begin!!

1 Chaos Crew 1,002

2 Funkmaster-T 977

3 Wheezor 974

3 Amaroo 974

5 Mauison 946

6 Theotokos 916

7 Shilo 896

...T.

I still can't quite believe I won this - but then I still can't quite believe that Vancouver won the President's trophy either, and I'm deleriously happy about both outcomes :D

I'll PM my addy to all participants, thanks in advance for the coins, guys. Being a total Canadaphile, anything Canada related would be brilliant, or anything North American sports related, but obviously I'll be more than happy with whatever you send :) :) :)

thanks all for playing

Sarah

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

Wow wow wow - I came home from work today - already in a very good mood following Vancouver's (admittedly rather shaky) progression to round 2 - to find no less than 4 little packets in my mailbox!

Thank you so much to Theotokos - I LOVE the dragon coin, it's gorgeous!

to Wheezor - you are so generous, thank you for BOTH coins from my favourite country in the world :)

to Team Amaroo - the bike themed coin represents an issue close to my heart as I lost two good friends to motorcycle accidents in my younger days, an excellent message

and to Mauison - very cool baseball coin, love it!

thank you so much everyone :)

Sarah

And the postman has just bought my bumper package from Shilo - thank you SO much!!!

I love the pathtag and the cute micro coin - they would have been enough on their own!

But the big BC coin absolutely blew me away!!!

I actually have a full backpiece tattoo of a Haida orca, and you all know how much I love beautiful British Columbia (and their hockey team :) )

so this coin simply couldn't have been more perfect for me

thank you thank you thank you everybody!

see you all next year :)

Sarah

And the postman has just bought my bumper package from Shilo - thank you SO much!!!

I love the pathtag and the cute micro coin - they would have been enough on their own!

But the big BC coin absolutely blew me away!!!

I actually have a full backpiece tattoo of a Haida orca, and you all know how much I love beautiful British Columbia (and their hockey team :) )

so this coin simply couldn't have been more perfect for me

thank you thank you thank you everybody!

see you all next year :)

Sarah

Glad you like them. I figured I was late on sending you so I'd send you the pathtag as well.

And of course my geocaching club had to go with it as well B)

After the Sharks dispose of the wings, watch out cause you know who's next!!!

Go Sharks!!!

soooo.....are we doing this again?

I promise to go easy on you all this season :P:)

I'm out -(

I didn't have time last year as my last place finish showed and I have even less this year. I'm just hoping to make it over to Gwinnett to watch the Gladiators(ECHL). Now that the Thrashers are gone attendance will be up.