New Blog-Introduce the newest coins

-FundS-

I like the multinational flavour of it and it should be a good place to send noobs with all the relevant links you have to trading sites and vendours and manufacturers. I wonder how difficult it would be to have different pages for different languages.... we're a bit challenged over here in the US for being monolingual.... rather than different languages on the same page depending on the blog posts.

It's been a while since we've had an active coinblog.... thank you.

Thanks.

The Blog is written in different languages because we put the informations directly from the original sites into the blog.

So the informations for german coins are written in German, the most other informations are in English.

We try also to make a coin archic, we started with "Z" and now we are at "T".

Henri

Cool! I know the site is still in the works, but I wanted to let you know that the search feature does not work. You click on the "Search this site" and there is no place to enter your search. (Of course it could be working, and I'm just blind or blond to see it. :D )

Edit: Never mind. I'm too blond. Figured it out. :)

Edited by Firefly03

Cool! I know the site is still in the works, but I wanted to let you know that the search feature does not work. You click on the "Search this site" and there is no place to enter your search. (Of course it could be working, and I'm just blind or blond to see it. :D )

Edit: Never mind. I'm too blond. Figured it out. :)

Hi.

If you click inside the field"search this site" you can enter a name of a coin.

This searchfield only works with the posts, not with the archiv sites.

Ooooh, very nice! I've been wanting an active coinblog to appear for a while, but certainly didn't have time to do it myself. :D Thank you for doing this!

One request: can you link it to facebook? I know, I know, I don't follow twitter and my rss feed is sadly neglected. But facebook! I check that about a billion times a day.

Ooooh, very nice! I've been wanting an active coinblog to appear for a while, but certainly didn't have time to do it myself. B) Thank you for doing this!

One request: can you link it to facebook? I know, I know, I don't follow twitter and my rss feed is sadly neglected. But facebook! I check that about a billion times a day.

Thanks.

We are working on a link to facebook.

It takes some time.

First steps: Search at facebook for newgeocoin.com]

Edited by Team Fribu70 & Schnuba77