Gymineer Episode on Geocaching

gymineer

Hey guys,

My name's Jamie, and I run a site called Gymineer that I started about a year ago. Basically I try a new sport every week or two, make an interesting video about it, write a brief article about my adventure, and post it all on the site, with the purpose being to introduce people to new sports and show them how easy it is to access new ways to get out and have fun. You can check it out at www.gymineer.com for an idea of how it works.

Anyways, I am based out of Whitby, ON, and I am looking to try geocaching. I could just go do it on my own, but I thought it be a better idea to have an experienced geocacher take me and possibly a friend or two out to a couple caches in the area and make an experience out of it.

If you're interested, either respond here, or preferably, follow the "contact" tab on my site and get in touch with me.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

My name's Jamie, and I run a site called Gymineer that I started about a year ago. Basically I try a new sport every week or two, make an interesting video about it, write a brief article about my adventure, and post it all on the site, with the purpose being to introduce people to new sports and show them how easy it is to access new ways to get out and have fun. You can check it out at www.gymineer.com for an idea of how it works.

Anyways, I am based out of Whitby, ON, and I am looking to try geocaching. I could just go do it on my own, but I thought it be a better idea to have an experienced geocacher take me and possibly a friend or two out to a couple caches in the area and make an experience out of it.

If you're interested, either respond here, or preferably, follow the "contact" tab on my site and get in touch with me.

Thanks!

PM sent