Sign of what I have ahead of me ?

C@H

Well it was a bumpy start for me. I finally decided to download the builder and start to write my first WIG cart. I downloaded the builder and tried to run the msi, it complained about needing a version 2 of .NET. No problem I will just download the newest version. After 30 mins version 4 of .NET is downloaded. I go to run the installed again.. It still wants version 2.xxx.

So if I am correct and I believe I am I now need to go find a old installer to install the specific version 2 of .NET the msi installer wants to see before proceeding.

I have a feeling this will only be the start of the Circus called Wherigo.

Edited by coverthypnosis
:D Yep you are in for a ride but worth it! Once you get started there will be a learning curve! I just finished my 3rd cartridge last night and having a great time. With each one that I make I try to add a new option, that takes me a little further into the bulding process. It's just too bad that Gorundspeak hasn't updated Builder in 4 years? I learnd using Builder but It just depends on whitch builder you start with Urwigo is a good one.