Kangaroo coins

SCP-173

I'm way out of the coin loop so I'm hoping you all can tell me if there's any geocoins with kangaroos on them that I'm missing. I finally got an '06 Australia coin today so as far as I know this is all of them. I think there's a coin shaped like a boomerang with a roo on it but that one doesn't interest me at all. Are there any others?

RooCoins.jpg

The Belken geocoin has a photo of a kangaroo on it.

As per the OP photo above. :)

I think there's a coin shaped like a boomerang with a roo on it but that one doesn't interest me at all.

They sound rather cool, might have to get one of them. :ph34r:

mm

Most photos from photobucket, flickr, and other photo sharing sites are blocked here at work so I had no idea what photo he posted. He referred to it as the Australia 2006 coin and it's usually referred to as the Belken coin, so I thought he had posted a photo of another coin.

The Belken geocoin has a photo of a kangaroo on it.

As per the OP photo above. :ph34r:

I think there's a coin shaped like a boomerang with a roo on it but that one doesn't interest me at all.

They sound rather cool, might have to get one of them. :D

mm

Most photos from photobucket, flickr, and other photo sharing sites are blocked here at work so I had no idea what photo he posted. He referred to it as the Australia 2006 coin and it's usually referred to as the Belken coin, so I thought he had posted a photo of another coin.

I posted a photo of 4 coins: 2006 Australia, BelKen, Kangacacher and a Walkabouts pathtag. That roo crossing sign doesn't look too bad! :)

He referred to it as the Australia 2006 coin and it's usually referred to as the Belken coin, so I thought he had posted a photo of another coin.

As referenced above, they are two distinctively different coins....the Australia 2006 was the first of the batch of yearly coins from down unda, with a trackable and non-trackable version being produced. Shown was the common trackable version. :)

Still think that boomerang kangaroo coin is a winner. :ph34r:

Hope that helps,

mm

He referred to it as the Australia 2006 coin and it's usually referred to as the Belken coin, so I thought he had posted a photo of another coin.

As referenced above, they are two distinctively different coins....the Australia 2006 was the first of the batch of yearly coins from down unda, with a trackable and non-trackable version being produced. Shown was the common trackable version. :)

Still think that boomerang kangaroo coin is a winner. :ph34r:

Hope that helps,

mm

Does the non-trackable one look different?

Still think that boomerang kangaroo coin is a winner. :D

Hope that helps,

mm

Yep, I know that they're two different coins. I just couldn't see the photo of the various coins at work. Guess I shouldn't comment anymore if I can't see the photo being referenced. :ph34r: