Postal boost to TB travel

bigredmed

I am new to this and would be happy to admit that I don't know all of the intricacies, so please no flames.

Would anyone who is following a bug going from street to street in the same part of the country want to plop one in the mail and have me relaunch it in a new part of the country?

Well, I hope this is okay:

Through email, another geocacher told me that he'd be visiting here from San Diego. Well, I have a TB that needs a fast ride to San Diego.

Last Thursday I handed this So. Cal. gent the above mentioned TB. How do I log it as out of my possession and into his? How does he log it?

Help!

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." - Yoda, Jedi Master from Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

quote:
Last Thursday I handed this So. Cal. gent the above mentioned TB. How do I log it as out of my possession and into his? How does he log it?

The new owner should just log it on the TB page to be in his hands and it will automatically be removed from your possession.