Iridescent Dreams: Reservations CLOSED

tsunrisebey

Got my res sent in mate, Cheers!

Good to see your time in Aussie didn't change you one little bit GG :grin:

Got my order in, I have not purchased any coins for ages as my bank account and I have not been seeing eye to eye.

But who could pass up on these little gems, I'll just have to do without something else for a week :anibad:

Thanks Steph

Got my res sent in mate, Cheers!

Good to see your time in Aussie didn't change you one little bit GG :grin:

Got my order in, I have not purchased any coins for ages as my bank account and I have not been seeing eye to eye.

But who could pass up on these little gems, I'll just have to do without something else for a week :anibad:

Thanks Steph

Nope, not a bit Craig :anibad: I have one friend here who gets quite irritated when I speak 'Aussie'.

And...speaking of bank accounts, we just moved country AND bought a house so yeah all these gorgeous coins coming out at this time is so BAD for me as well but what can you do? Irresistable they are....

Remember reservations end this evening about 8:00 pm Montana time tonight. I will be ordering some extras if you happen to catch this late.

I'll be working on replying to emails received over the past couple of days, had some friends come in from out of town with the boat, so I decided to go play too :) I'm headed back out to the lake in a couple of hours to squeeze in some more fun ;)

Thanks again everyone for the reservations, I'll be submitting the order to the mint on Monday when I get home from work.

tsun :D

Hopefully I have got my reservation in on time.....must go check the world time....

Phew! 5:17pm in Montana! :D

(It's 9:17am on Monday here, and it's too early for me to work it out without the help of the world clock! And I haven't finished my first coffee of the day. Am I rambling?)

Edited by Greenish

Reservations are closed, thanks everyone :)

Here's the approximate (rounded up/down) numbers of the trackable versions sold:

105 Montana Oro y Plata

90 Black n Glow

70 Nutella

95 Tsun Select

85 Vikings Gold

75 Blues Brothers sets

Thanks everyone, order being sent in tonight when I get home from work. I'll keep the thread and Facebook updated.

tsun :)

Just giving an update. Orders in to the mint and waiting on a shipping date.

When all was said and done 700 trackable versions ordered, 105 non-trackables ordered. As always, there will be a special version (11 made) that some of you with orders will "win". The remaining will go towards fundraising for the Montana event on 8/11/12 here in Helena.

I'll update again as the mint tells me what's going on :) Please email me if you have any questions (no pm's please).

Thanks a bunch :)

tsun

Edit to say: There will be 2 versions up for sale at Geocoinfest Europa Netherlands (Geocachingstore)booth. Those versions have not been posted. They requested 25 of each version and will have the ability to order more if they choose. There is also a special Aussie version that will be for sale at Geo What? Geo Stuff geocaching store probably sometime in late August. Those versions will be shipping with my main order. I suppose if you're a Steelers fan <_< , you'll probably like that version.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Darn with everything that has been going on around here I didn't get in on this. Well I am addicted and have no other vices ;):P so maybe I could have if I had paid attention. Oh well saved more money. If anyone ordered an extra Montana Oro y Plata and is interested in a trade let me know. I can see that one hanging around my neck! LOL

Oh yeah forgot to ask. Will the minting of the two shown in the OP stay at 50 or is there a possibility of those exact color combos being reminted?

I have no plans to remint to original colors. Glad to see the pooches are all well and in debt ;)

I think there will be plenty of extras :)

Yes, a special version LC. I almost always do one as a fun way to run a "cointest" if you will. I'll have to break out my red raffle tickets again :)

Time for another update :)

The coins should be shipping shortly, I've sent payment and am waiting on my shipping date which I think should be within the next few days to maybe the first couple of days next week. I'm currently on "vacation" and will be away from home for a few days starting Friday. I am going to start sending out price totals along with my paypal email address. You can send payment a bit early or you can wait until you know I have them in hand. You do what is most comfortable for you. I will try to work through as many emails as I can over the next few days but don't worry if you don't hear from me by Friday, I will pick up where I left off on Tuesday.I will post updates as I move along in the process.

The other announcement is more for those of you attending GCF EU in Germany. The Geocaching Shop.nl (Netherlands) will be selling 2 versions of the dragonfly geocoin. There were 25 of each version minted and they do have the option to mint more after all is said and done. They chose their colors. I got a picture from the factory and here it is. These coins are shipping directly to the Geocaching Shop.nl so I won't even have either of these versions )for now ;) If you get a chance, stop by their booth and pick up one or both of the special versions :D

Thanks everyone,

tsun

NetherlandsIDGCFEU.jpg

Those look nice! Unfortunately no GCF for me this year.

Oh, wait, where's my time travel machine? I bet I had time for that the autumn of 2001! :laughing:(See Iridescent Dreams photo...)

:P I saw that last night and decided I didn't care :laughing: I was too tired and lazy to go back and do it over.

Iridescent Dreams have shipped and I expect them to arrive on Monday :)

tsun

Thanks for a little Montana magic to get our baby out, I've been waiting on this to get it taken care of before the baby arrived and surprise. 12 hours ago, Mr. Noah Isaac decided to join us, seems fitting since the Oro y Plata version was to be made into a pendant for the new little hippie! B)

Awesome. A huge congrats on your new hippie. The world can always use another hippie. I hope mother and baby are doing good.

Waiting on an invoice. (and bears) Strange that I enjoy paying out money to you. :)

It's an illness - I have it too! :laughing:

I also have that bug :)

It's a good sickness to have ;) lol

Just a quick update. With the exception of about 5 people, all invoices were sent a few days back. I'm still waiting on payment from a few people.

I will be sending out 1 shipment tomorrow (Monday) and the rest on Tuesday. This was a large order and it was easier for me to just get everyone's packages put together before hitting the PO. I will have the remaining packages packed tonite.

Most orders to the USA should start arriving mid-week to the weekend.

Thanks again everyone!

tsun :)

Congratulations to Portugal on being the 2012 host to GCF Europe.

The other announcement is more for those of you attending GCF EU in Germany. The Geocaching Shop.nl (Netherlands) will be selling 2 versions of the dragonfly geocoin. There were 25 of each version minted and they do have the option to mint more after all is said and done. They chose their colors. I got a picture from the factory and here it is. These coins are shipping directly to the Geocaching Shop.nl so I won't even have either of these versions )for now ;) If you get a chance, stop by their booth and pick up one or both of the special versions :D

Thanks everyone,

tsun

NetherlandsIDGCFEU.jpg

Picked these up yesterday amidst a mass of humanity. I'd be happy to let them fly. Offers accepted, but I'm on the road in Europe so response times will be slow.

TMA

oh my! B)

my set arrived in Florida today and I was able to get them before Mrs. LL got to them! :)

I still haven't had any luck getting my original one back from her... :huh: it is one of her favorite necklaces now!

I'll have to put these in my coin binder before she gets home and maybe they will be hid until the next event I haul them to before she realizes I got them! :rolleyes:

...then I'll act innocent and tell her she has already seen them! :ph34r:

another great job Steph! :D

:D These lovelies arrived today, I must admit I struggled with the decision of whether to buy a set or individual ones and adding an extra. Sorry no extra's but now I know I made the right decision with the set. It's hard to pick a favorite, I laugh when I see the Blues Bros and if I were into wearing jewellery (which I'm not) I'd pick the Montana for its simplicity & natural beauty. Well done Tsun well done :)

Sorry for not checking in sooner, I've been extraordinarly busy with work. I've not had much free time :(

I'm glad to see most packages have arrived. I did have 1 package come back to me but I've sent an email to everyone. I mailed some more packages today for those who wanted to order from my extras stock.

I will probably do another remint of 2 colorful versions but not anytime soon and it won't be reservations. I'll probably just do a small minting and throw them up in the store.

You can retrieve your codes at Groundspeak on the trackables/activation page.

Thanks again everyone for the support!

I was just sitting here thinking that it's almost mid-way through September and I've got 3 designs that I need to get done before the year is up like say, the Earth Turtle. If I could win the lottery and quit my job I could devote the needed time to coin stuff :) However my dogs need to be fed ;)

Ok, hope everyone has a good week and please send me an email if you have any problems with an order. I believe most orders have been received and next week we'll do the drawing for the Leprechaun's Dream version :) 5 lucky peeps! Watch Facebook :D

I'm outta here for the evening... night :)

tsun