TB Hotel? (prisons)

FASTFRANK&WANDA

I have seen a couple of caches where TB's have been collected from all the local caches and placed all together in a Travel Bug Depot.Where

you visit the cache and trade one bug for another.

This seems to me to be restricting the movement

of the bugs and keeps them from their respective

quests.What do you say?

I have got mixed feelings for the idea..

When many travel bugs are toghether in one cache (TB HOTEL) then if the cache gets plundered all the bugs would be lost..

But for some bugs a TB hotel near a airport may be a great waiting station to make that trans atlantic flight..

Well. the TB hotel cache does exists already near a airport in US

Irresisti

N12º 55.475

E100º 52.865

I wouldn't mind if there was a cache that was intended to be placed so that Travel Bugs would be more easily accessible to people taking flights.

I'm not nuts about the rule about placing a travel bug in order to take one, though. I would rather my bug(s) move freely, helped along by any kind soul, rather than being stuck until he can be released by the ransom of another bug.

In some low bug population areas, this could be a problem. If there are only 4 bugs within 100 miles, and they are all in the hotel, what then?

Shannah

Yeah, _insisting_ that TBugs be _traded_ for other TBugs would be dumb. The TBug population isn't nearly dense enough for that to work. Sure, if you've _got_ one to trade, then by all means trade, but if you havn't, don't let it stop you taking one, if you can help it along! TBugs need to be moving! icon_wink.gif

Bug Hotels, OTOH, are a fun idea, especially if they're handy for an airport. It's good if there aren't _too_ many TBugs in each one at a time though.

Purrs... LazyLeopard http://www.lazyleopard.org.uk

Yeah, _insisting_ that TBugs be _traded_ for other TBugs would be dumb. The TBug population isn't nearly dense enough for that to work. Sure, if you've _got_ one to trade, then by all means trade, but if you havn't, don't let it stop you taking one, if you can help it along! TBugs need to be moving! icon_wink.gif

Bug Hotels, OTOH, are a fun idea, especially if they're handy for an airport. It's good if there aren't _too_ many TBugs in each one at a time though.

Purrs... LazyLeopard http://www.lazyleopard.org.uk