Caching in Vaal Park ( Sasolburg)

Happy Hunters SA

Were planning on doing some caches in Vaal Park on the 25th of September. There is about 13 caches in the park and Antron said he would add a few more for us cachers coming from jJhb. The Lapa in Vaal park will also be available after doing the caches in the reserve to have a braai and visit. Anyone that would like to join us for the day would be welcome.

Keep a eye on this space ...more details to follow...

Were planning on doing some caches in Vaal Park on the 25th of September. There is about 13 caches in the park and Antron said he would add a few more for us cachers coming from jJhb. The Lapa in Vaal park will also be available after doing the caches in the reserve to have a braai and visit. Anyone that would like to join us for the day would be welcome.

I'm most likely in for this!

After talking to HH SA this morning I'm hoping you can plan something for Sat 25 Sept in Vaal Park as I'm planning an Event in Pretoria for the Friday 24th.

It is National Braai Day and Heritage Public Holiday.

I could maybe be not the only one who would like to attend both events (if I can get away from my Sat Craft Market duties).

If you've got more details about your event down south, maybe you must post it on the "Synchronizing SA Events" thread as well ?

Worm

Were planning on doing some caches in Vaal Park on the 25th of September. There is 12 caches in the park and Antron said he would add a few more for us cachers coming from jJhb. The Lapa in Vaal park will also be available after doing the caches in the reserve to have a braai and visit. Anyone that would like to join us for the day would be welcome.

The event has been published Riemland EcoPark Event GC2EGXM

Antron added another 3 caches for the event day!