Newbie!

ZombieChi

Hi there,

I heard about geocaching here and there while I was still living in South Carolina, but I didn't have any GPS unit or even think about going to to website.

However! I moved to PA with my boyfriend at the end of last month, and he introduced me to geocaching very quickly after I came here, but I didn't really get super sucked into it until last week.

Since visitng the website and making my geo name here I've become insane about it!

I love this stuff, and I wish I had more time in the day to get out there and do them.

I was signing them under the name of Sammi or Lyriska, but from here on out I'll be using ZombieChi.

I'm so excited to be apart of this community, :unsure: and I'm really looking forward to getting out there more and eventually making up my own cache's. One thing I'd eventually like to do is when I visit my family back in SC, is that I wish to visit a cache and put a TB in it with hopes of it finding its way back to Warminster, PA.

Alrighty, I guess that's all.

I look forward to getting to know everyone, and visiting your cache sites!

-ZombieChi

Edited by ZombieChi

Thank you everyone for the welcome and the link!

The other day we had my first three star terrain, and it was the most fun I've had to date.

I did take some pictures with my cell phone, but from here on out I'm going to be sure to bring a digi cam.

Oh, and I'm also getting very excited about putting together my first cache to hide right now!

I'll hopefully have that out after my payday.

Edited by ZombieChi