Geocache Hints/Details on 60csx

We're new to geocaching and just purchased a 60csx. I've been able to load the cache information from geocaching.com, however I've noticed the cache information on the 60csx does not include the details of the cache of any of the hints.

Is it possible to include this information? All I get in the notes section of the cache is a brief sentence if that. I loaded the info using gsak, is there and option there that I missed to include the cache details?

I read somewhere where they said to print out the details for the cache and take it with them. That seems to defeat the purpose a bit of the unit. Even my cell phone shows that information so I guess I'm wondering how others actually use this unit.

many thanks,

kmohana825

Thanks for the clarification about paperless caching. Makes more sense now! Thanks also to those of you passing the GSAK macro along. I'll give that a shot.

If you can live with just the cache name and the hint you can set EasyGPS up to do that. There is also a free program called CacheMagnet that you can use to print cache information out using a minimal amout of paper.

Thanks for the clarification about paperless caching. Makes more sense now! Thanks also to those of you passing the GSAK macro along. I'll give that a shot.

If you can live with just the cache name and the hint you can set EasyGPS up to do that. There is also a free program called CacheMagnet that you can use to print cache information out using a minimal amout of paper.

How to you set EasyGPS to show the hint?