Butterfly Migration 2010-2011

AtwellFamily

Ok, this is weird. #3 is at the top for Mileage standings. But now #2 is also on top at Geocacher standings. Should I say I'm a lucky bastard? I probably should ;)

Lucky would be having your one and only racer in second place in both categories. Oh look that is me :)!!!

Guess I should figure out some prizes here.

Ok, this is weird. #3 is at the top for Mileage standings. But now #2 is also on top at Geocacher standings. Should I say I'm a lucky bastard? I probably should ;)

Lucky would be having your one and only racer in second place in both categories. Oh look that is me :)!!!

Guess I should figure out some prizes here.

Not sure how much your rules differ from the PGR but I made it where the same owner couldn't win both categories. But I never had to worry about it.....yet :)

My butterfly hasn't moved since October 2010 - I think it may have been caught in the winter months!

It's a little over a month and my coin STILL hasn't moved, although the geocacher who has my racer found some caches in May. Hopefully this renewed momentum will mean my racer makes it back into the geocaching world.

For all other racers out there, keep alive!

Butterfly Migration Race 2010 - 2011 PINGOS #1 Racer

In the hands of Budtester since 11/29/2010

I send a lot of mail but he did not answer my mail :mad::mad:

Butterfly Migration Race 2010 - 2011 PINGOS #2 Racer

7/2/2011 Team Itchy & Scratchy placed it in GeoWoodstock X and not retreived by someone....

This Butterfly almost had an interesting adventure on e-bay last May.

Yep. I got quite a few nasty emails from the seller as I pointed out to him that selling it on eBay could land him in hot water with eBay and possibly the authorities.

And the invitation to log his/her cache without actually visiting? Nice. Keeping the spirit of geocaching alive, along with the value of personal integrity.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but this whole issue stirs my viscera in a most unpleasant way.

This Butterfly almost had an interesting adventure on e-bay last May.

Yep. I got quite a few nasty emails from the seller as I pointed out to him that selling it on eBay could land him in hot water with eBay and possibly the authorities.

And the invitation to log his/her cache without actually visiting? Nice. Keeping the spirit of geocaching alive, along with the value of personal integrity.

This could get their user account locked or worse yet the Geocoin involved locked by Groundspeak.

Standings are updated :)

Not sure whats going on, only 3 placements in the last 12 days :(

If you find your mileage wrong please let me know and I will correct it.

Only 16 days left in this race. If someone is holding your racer you might want to send them a kind e-mail asking them to place it soon B)

Was not really close race for the Mileage portion with first place over 56,000 miles and second over 18,000. In the cacher standings it was a bit closer and I really can't award first place since I won that. I also can't award second since the mileage winner was in second. Therefore, I will be awarding third place.

Mileage Winner - Ruud4d

Geocacher Winner - UnicDreams

Both these geocachers will win 50% off (over a $150 value) Personal Coins by Cache Addict These prize is includes 50 custom trackable coins for the winners. Thanks for all who participated. Stay tuned, I think I'll be starting another race in the next 30 days.

I am very late in my reaction after the race has finished but I would like to thank Atwell Family for organising the race and the prizes. I will do my best to make a personal coin as soon as I have some money to spare.

And than there is Shilo who updated the standings for a complete year! Thank you very much.

Ofcourse I thank all the players who moved my coin: Windsocker, Zork V, barkingmadnz, Menai Scouts, Capreoli, Geonizer, joggelisklav71, 7kathi, geohäxe, JuergB, Die Berüchtigten, Sandymaus, silavon, Io Stregone, Silberschakal, Jack-Daniel, El-Grande and grimming.

And last but not least, all competitors. Thank you all!