Butterfly Migration 2010-2011

AtwellFamily

I see longtomsilver's!! It's the one with the tracking code visible. :yikes:

This is truly an awesome set of pictures!!! Can't wait for the race to start! :laughing:

I see it as well :sad:

I tried to read the other codes as well but they get to blury when you magnifie the picture.

Edited by Ruud4d

Hello Racers!!!

I'm keeping track of timing and scoring for CacheAddict :D

I have 57 out of 70 racers on the standings sheet. If you DO NOT see your racer on either the mileage or geocacher(both are the same) standings page please let me know.

If you see your racer(s) on the page, please check to make sure your information is correct(IE: racer name). If it is not, also let me know.

Good luck racers!! :D

The first 2 movers are updated :laughing: A tie for 1st place!!

I'm still missing 11 racers, so if you are entered in this race please let me know so I can put you in the standings.

Good luck to al the racers.

I'll send you the 70 tracking codes later tonight.

Got them and added all the activated ones. 5 are not still. :)

Standings are updated!! :laughing::laughing:

Only one of mine has even been "picked up" from GCF! :laughing:

I do hope that these butterflies were handed off to only to people who fully understand their missions. :) Otherwise we will have many that never make it out of the gate... :laughing:

CF30

Not sure who hands they got into but I can tell you the tags on the coins made it pretty clear.

I do hope that these butterflies were handed off to only to people who fully understand their missions. :) Otherwise we will have many that never make it out of the gate... :laughing:

CF30

Not sure who hands they got into but I can tell you the tags on the coins made it pretty clear.

And I would assume that our names aren't on the tags, so pickup and movement is really a random act.

CF30

And I would assume that our names aren't on the tags, so pickup and movement is really a random act.

The tag looks like this c071accd-7d5f-4118-9bb2-8f2ba223b569.jpg

All 70 racers are on the standing pages now. :D

Standings are updated with a huge tie for 1st in the mileage category.

If I have your info on your racer wrong, please let me know and I will fix it.

Just checked and one of my racers is listed as having 0 miles when it has 744 miles as of today. Thanks

We should try and get a picture of the Migration!!

I'll second that emotion! I think it would be exciting to be one of the first geocachers to help racers at the starting line. Since I can't be one of them but do have a racer, I'd love to see how they start out. Even a photo of one of them with their mission instructions, guidlines, etc.

[/quot

A picture of thier migration I took last year is posted on GaryM53 butterfly! The trees were black with them.

All 70 racers are on the standing pages now. :)

Standings are updated with a huge tie for 1st in the mileage category.

If I have your info on your racer wrong, please let me know and I will fix it.

Just checked and one of my racers is listed as having 0 miles when it has 744 miles as of today. Thanks

The reason is because good ole Groundspeak decided on their own not to send out "took' logs to watchlists or owners of trackables. So your mileage wont get updated until I get a 'placed' log notice. Nothing I can do about it. I don't have time to go through every racers page to check. Sorry.

I went ahead and put your mileage on the standings because I was on the page. It will uploaded in a few minutes.

Aaaaaaaannnd both of mine appear to have been stolen. Already! :laughing:

CF30

You know Groundspeak turned off retrieve logs right? Both your coins were picked up by local cachers. I'm sure they'll be in caches before you know it.

TMA

Why/when did they turn off retrieve logs too??

I want all my logs. Half the fun of following trackables is to see all their movements.

CF30

You know Groundspeak turned off retrieve logs right? Both your coins were picked up by local cachers. I'm sure they'll be in caches before you know it.

TMA

I'm getting retrieval logs within the last hour. It is the 'took' logs I'm not getting.

CF30

TMA

I'm getting retrieval logs within the last hour. It is the 'took' logs I'm not getting.

That's what I meant. Sorry :D No reason for alarm . . . :)

TMA

Yes, 29 Butterfly's with zero movement is not a good sign. Where did they go?

Well, in the case of mine, they *have* moved quite a bit, but not been dropped yet, since the "visited" logs aren't generating emails and getting included in the updated standings.

Some spot checks show a few others in similar situations.

I went through every racer and updated them. I found about 10 with mileage. All but 2 were 'visit' or 'took' logs that Groundspeak refuses to send to owners or watchlist watchers. If you don't like that go b%#&h to them and join me.

For some reason I didn't get 2 placed logs on Sept 25th so those racers got updated as well.

Again, if you don't see your racer updated just let me know here or send me a message and I'll get it updated in the next update.

:D:laughing::laughing:

Edited by Shilo