Butterfly Migration 2010-2011

AtwellFamily

The only racers in this race will be butterflies migrating from one GeoCoinFest to another.

All Butterflies must be purchased at CacheAddict.com, they are listed here. All racers are listed for $6.50 and will be tagged with a plastic bubby indicating it is in the race and would like to be moved. Make sure to use discount code RACE for free shipping. Space is limited so get into this race quick!!!

I will provide you with the tracking number in order to activate the coin and some HTML code to add to the coin page. This information will have a link to the race info and information about the race and that the Butterfly would like to continue its migration.

Here is a picture of the Butterflies that will take this migration trip.

P1020706l.jpeg

PRE RACE RULES:

PR-1
- A geocacher may enter up to a maximum of 5 Butterfly 2010 from Cache Addict in the race.

PR-2
- Prizes will be awarded to the top racer based on greatest distance traveled and for most placements by different geocachers.

PR-3
- If the same coin wins both categories, then the prize for most geocachers will go to the 2nd place coin in that category.

PR-4
- In case of a tie in either of the categories, a tie breaker criteria will be established.

PR-5
- All prize winners will be contacted for their mailing information so I know where to mail their prizes to.

PR-6
- Racer standings will be updated on a regular basis.

Race Information

Mileage Standings: Butterfly Migration 2010-2011 Mileage Standings

Geocacher Standings: Butterfly Migration 2010-2011 Geocacher Standings

:) Ok, maybe I'm blind but I did read over all emails regarding these butterflies ("Butterfly Migration Race Information and Tracking Numbers", "Update to trackable page" and "RE: Update to trackable page") and did not see Activation Codes anywhere in any of them. Where did y'all get your Activation Codes, please? ;)

CF30

I'm going out on a limb, but since they're regular "stock" butterflies, I would bet he has the codes listed at his site. Or he used a single keyword for the whole lot. He didn't make these special for the race. :D

TMA

:) Ok, maybe I'm blind but I did read over all emails regarding these butterflies ("Butterfly Migration Race Information and Tracking Numbers", "Update to trackable page" and "RE: Update to trackable page") and did not see Activation Codes anywhere in any of them. Where did y'all get your Activation Codes, please? ;)

CF30

As others have mentioned you can now get some codes at my site. I have been having issues with coincodes and I am in the process of loading all my codes on my own site. These all happen to be CACHE.

We should try and get a picture of the Migration!!

I'll second that emotion! I think it would be exciting to be one of the first geocachers to help racers at the starting line. Since I can't be one of them but do have a racer, I'd love to see how they start out. Even a photo of one of them with their mission instructions, guidlines, etc.

I'm trying to make sure I do this correctly! When it asks for "Date Activated:" what date do I put? And also "Location Activated:" Do I put Minnesota?

Thank you! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Phooey, I think I messed up already! I clicked sumbit too soon and set the date as today and the location as Minn., is that alright?!?!

Edited by pkfmly

I'm trying to make sure I do this correctly! When it asks for "Date Activated:" what date do I put? And also "Location Activated:" Do I put Minnesota?

Thank you! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Phooey, I think I messed up already! I clicked sumbit too soon and set the date as today and the location as Minn., is that alright?!?!

Any date and location is ok!