GONE 6 ~ NNJC's Poker Run around Voorhees

Old Navy

The Northern New cachers ( NNJC) will host The Geocachers of the North East (GONE) caching and camping event. This year we will hold a NNJC Poker Run Event. - Everyone is welcome!

NEW LOCATION: Voorhees State park

251 County Road Route 513

Glen Gardner, NJ 08826

WHEN: Saturday October 2nd, 2010 10AM - 6pm potluck lunch, volunteers welcome!

POKER RUN: visit 5 caches pick up a sealed card, the best hand wins! details to follow.

CAMPERS: 12noon Saturday - 12noon Sunday (camp site B ) NNJC has rented a group camping site, details will follow. This site is in Voorhees, but at a different location from the event.

The cache page with important information will be posted very soon, so mark your calendars!!

GEOCOIN: We will have a GONE 6 geocoin minted, details to follow soon here and on nnjc.org

I will send out an NNJC.org email to NNJC members requesting pre-orders. If you are interested in a coin please pre-order by sending me an email. Don't miss your opportunity to get a valued GONE #6 geocoin!

Any questions, let me or any NNJC officer know.

Thanks,

Old Navy

Edited by Old Navy

Come join the NNJC's GONE #6 Poker Run event. As a note please use the following coordinates in your GPS's to navigate to the park entrance at N 40 41.752 ~ W 074 53.228. The park road is a one way road, and if you follow your GPS to the Event using the cache page coordinates, from the main road, you may pass the park entrance. Hope to see you all there! Old Navy

Edited by Old Navy

Voorhees State Park is Mountain Bike Friendly--the trails are regarded as being MULTI USE--so get out of the way and make room for the bikers. :)

THIS IS A POKER RUN IS IT NOT ///

I believe that 2 trails are counted as foot paths only, one of which is the Highland Trail and another which is the cross park trail.