After a TB completes it mission how do you all get it back?

Search1128

I am new to this so forgive the lack of knowledge but I have a question...

After releasing a TB, how do you all request to get it back? Does it travel back through the cache route? Do you request the owner of the destination to mail it back to you via snail mail? How do you get it back, if ever?? Thanks in advance.

Kirk out.

quote:
Originally posted by Search1128:

I am new to this so forgive the lack of knowledge but I have a question...

After releasing a TB, how do you all request to get it back? Does it travel back through the cache route? Do you request the owner of the destination to mail it back to you via snail mail? How do you get it back, if ever?? Thanks in advance.

Kirk out.

You have a couple of options available to you.

The first is change the destination so that it's coming back to a cache near you. This works if you haven't put a destination on the travel bug in the first place.

Second is to contact the holder of your bug and arrange a way to return it. Probably the most sensible way would be to arrange for you to send a pre-addressed mailer to them so it wouldn't cost them anything to send it back to you. Then you could give it a new destination when it comes back to you.

Webfoot icon_razz.gif

Tromping through the underbrush looking for Ammo cans, Tupperware containers, & little round disks.