Ownership

gallahad

Do I understand correctly that, once you take possession of a TB you "own it" until you next place it in a cache? Or is it that the originator maintains "ownership" while the various cachers who find it are merely temporary custodians. The reason I ask is that some of the instructions for handling TBs (ie uploading images to a TB page) refer to ownership as a criteria for control of an image.

"Today's truth remains valid only as long as it withstands the test of tomorrow's discoveries" - George Hicks

icon_biggrin.gif Thanks fer the info. Now I understand what an "owner" is (although I do see the term applied rather loosely here and there) and why some features don't work unless you're the "owner".

"Today's truth remains valid only as long as it withstands the test of tomorrow's discoveries" - George Hicks

quote:
Originally posted by Cannonlaw:

The original owner is always the owner. If you are holding it you can upload a picture to your log just like with a cache find but you cannot make a change to the Bug page itself.

I have seen this too. But never new what it ment.

Mejas

Love caching