Has anyone ever made a TB's goal to....

welch

act like a carrier pidgeon, deem a local cache as its "home" then taken or sent it to another area to see how fast/or if it would return. you could play from one part of the state to the other, or maybe a couple states, or the whole country, or continent, or even world.

maybe someones already done/doing this?? icon_razz.gif

Twice when I was traveling out of town I've made a new travel bug from a key chain or something and let it loose with the goal to return to a cache near my home. Both times, they almost immediately went missing. icon_frown.gif

I just used up my last unallocated travel bug tag yesterday on a new one. I think it may be my last one for a while...I'm tired of buying the tags and having them vanish.

I started ITSA WOODY in Kentucky with the goal of coming back to MI. The first carrier left a M/M Potatoheads in his place which the second finder picked up and moved to Dayton. Woody went MIA for 3 months, meanwhile, I mailed a tag to have attached to the Potatoheads. They made it back here around Christmas, Woody is now in SW Mich. When he gets back, I'll start them on another adventure.