Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedShoesGirl

10 years geocaching coin activation code needed

a friend brought me a very large 10 years anniversary coin back from GW8 but there is no slip of paper telling me where to find activation codes. it is a colourful coin with lots of circles on in with different geocaching symbols. beautiful use of translucent enamels!

does this sound familiar to anyone? i did a search on coincodes but since i didn't know the official name for this coin i didn't have any luck.

halp!

rsg

thanks folks, the coin toojin pictured from ernie is the one. BUT the code that comes up on ernie's site does not work on GS. back to the drawing board. have to contact ernie.

•••••••••••

problem solved.

Edited by RedShoesGirl

They are available at:

http://www.zengarten.com/

This is the first I've seen of those, I wasn't able to go to 8. Does anyone know if/where I can get one of those?

Thank you. Is there a place in The United States that has them also, to save on shipping? I looked at oakcoins website and didn't see it.

a friend brought me a very large 10 years anniversary coin back from GW8 but there is no slip of paper telling me where to find activation codes. it is a colourful coin with lots of circles on in with different geocaching symbols. beautiful use of translucent enamels!

does this sound familiar to anyone? i did a search on coincodes but since i didn't know the official name for this coin i didn't have any luck.

halp!

rsg

If this was the three inch version it was sold by Groundspeak there.

They should be hosting the code as well.

If not you can email them with your code.

Good Luck :)