whats with coinsandpins.com

grodan & fiabus

I talked to Aaron last night. They have no luck with technology and the people who run their websites. They were having issues with their IP address. Seems the one they were given was blacklisted. They were switching some website hosting around and one company jumped the gun and pulled the site down before they were supposed to. And now this. I have contacted him about the latest issue.

Sometimes the problems just keep coming one after another. He keeps pushing through though.

My wife is trying to get her activation code for a couple of travel bugs she got from c&p but can not find the place on their website to get the code.

Please help

Thx

I talked to Aaron last night. They have no luck with technology and the people who run their websites. They were having issues with their IP address. Seems the one they were given was blacklisted. They were switching some website hosting around and one company jumped the gun and pulled the site down before they were supposed to. And now this. I have contacted him about the latest issue.

Sometimes the problems just keep coming one after another. He keeps pushing through though.

My wife is trying to get her activation code for a couple of travel bugs she got from c&p but can not find the place on their website to get the code.

Please help

Thx

Go to the main page at coinsandpins.com Under their main banner it says Activate, get codes, click here for geocaching activation codes. It is on the right hand side of the page. Click that and enter your tracking numbers and your codes will be given to you. Hope this helps.

Please help

Thx

Go to the main page at coinsandpins.com Under their main banner it says Activate, get codes, click here for geocaching activation codes. It is on the right hand side of the page. Click that and enter your tracking numbers and your codes will be given to you. Hope this helps.

Thanks!! NO WONDER WE CAN'T FIND ANY GEOCACHES, haha, JK, can't even see the activation link on a web page... I will go away now with a red face... Thanks, again.