300 unactivated pre-2009 geocoins for sale!

lindsychris

Those who have been around this forum for a while may remember us as we were very active in coin collecting a few years ago. Times have changed and we haven't been collecting for the past two years. These coins have been sitting in a cabinet waiting to be traded or sold, and the time has come for them to go.

Since there are over 300 coins we're looking to get rid of, we're selling them in grab bag lots.

The details

• Each bag costs $50 Shipping to the US is $5.00 priority (if more than one bag is purchased, shipping will remail $5.00), international--contact us for actual shipping
  • Each bag contains at least 10 unactivated, trackable coins. No bags contain duplicate coins
  • Each bag contains at least 8 regular sized coins.
  • All coins are from December 2008 or earlier
  • Each bag also contains extra surprises
  • The coins include personals, event coins, limited editions, rare HTFs, and coins from as early as 2005.
  • Coins included in the random bags: 2006 Phone-a-Friend, Highly Addictive, Crake Suncatcher, GPS Maze-Minnetrista, Whitebear, Original Stash, Rainforest Jewel, 2005 UK, Christmas Compass Rose, , 2007 Compass Rose, Earth Turtles, iCache, cellphone/flip phone, Yimes, GW Volunteer, GCF Volunteer
  • All bags have been packaged and sealed and will be randomly mailed.
  • 28 bags are available and will be distributed to the first 28 people who email us and pay. Please contact us through our profile. Paypal preferred--please include your paypal email!

Please contact us through our profile and not through private messages. We only have a few bags left and I check our email more frequently than PMs. Don't forget to include your paypal email address! The bags are going to the first people who email AND pay!

The bags:

72ad70f7-ba03-427d-a442-1b62f7511197.jpg

Inside of one bag

bf87607b-f463-4dc6-8fab-fe73c9f15dbf.jpg

Inside of another bag:

50b2744d-8257-4860-916f-afa8b0c233c8.jpg

The reason why we're not collecting anymore!

03dd18a9-d83a-425d-ba7c-bfd3a1203f78.jpg

Edited by lindsychris

Right now the plan is to wait until Friday and ship as many of these as possible at once. That might be one BIG trip to the post office! :unsure:

You should do very well with the smallest flat rate box from priority mail, they're about 4.95 and will fit up to about 30 coins. Oh Yeah, and the boxes are free. Just wrap the coins in some newspaper.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

The reason why we're not collecting anymore!

03dd18a9-d83a-425d-ba7c-bfd3a1203f78.jpg

Congratulations, that's the happiest reason I've seen to stop collecting. Although SOMEone looks a little less than happy about selling all your coins. Are you keeping any?

:unsure: Normally she is a happy girl but I think she was sad to see those pretty packages go. We have 3 binders of activated and special non-trackables that we are keeping....about 250 trackables, so there are still plenty ofcoins. We also still have some of our personals left.

Right now the plan is to wait until Friday and ship as many of these as possible at once. That might be one BIG trip to the post office! :unsure:

You should do very well with the smallest flat rate box from priority mail, they're about 4.95 and will fit up to about 30 coins. Oh Yeah, and the boxes are free. Just wrap the coins in some newspaper.

Thats or plan, but 28 of those boxes is still a big trip to the post office! :unsure:

UPDATE: As of this post there is only ONE grab bag available. The first email with a paypal address gets it.

Everyone should have received an invoice. If you haven't, please let me know. Please pay as soon as possible so we can get these all shipped out! Thanks so much everyone. We'll have a few more listings in the next few days, some rarer individuals and a bunch of activated trackables that never made their way into our binders.

UPDATE: As of this post there is only ONE grab bag available. The first email with a paypal address gets it.

Everyone should have received an invoice. If you haven't, please let me know. Please pay as soon as possible so we can get these all shipped out! Thanks so much everyone. We'll have a few more listings in the next few days, some rarer individuals and a bunch of activated trackables that never made their way into our binders.

Sent (hagglecoins) but given the time I'm sure I was too late heh.

All bags are now sold out. However, we are awaiting payment from 4 people. We have a waiting list of 3 people.

We need payment by tomorrow evening. Any bags not paid for my Friday morning will be released to the people on our waiting list.

Did you send an paypal invoice to me?

I haven`t recived one.

OMG :ph34r::wub:

I got my little red bag today and it was PACKED to the gills! I am running out the door, but I just had to post a huge THANK YOU!!!

I will do a full list tonight, but the two that stood out right away was a nudibranch I didn't have (YAY!) and a tranquility. :lol::PB)

I'm just in awe at how much was in the bag and such quality coins, too!!

OMG :ph34r::wub:

I got my little red bag today and it was PACKED to the gills! I am running out the door, but I just had to post a huge THANK YOU!!!

I will do a full list tonight, but the two that stood out right away was a nudibranch I didn't have (YAY!) and a tranquility. :lol::PB)

I'm just in awe at how much was in the bag and such quality coins, too!!

Yay! Glad you liked your grab bag. Can't wait to see the complete list. WHen we made the bags we truly just made piles of 10, so what each bag had will be a surprise to use too. B)

I just picked up my little Yellow Bag from the Post Office...Let's see what we have in here...

An Evil Micro...

A Sword from Hogwild...

Something very interesting from MWGB'07, a crown on one side and a fishbowl on the other, renruts 49...

An Appalacian Trail coin from Tink, blazing Trolls, and Attroll...

A Dawn until Dusk coin from Oakcoins...

A Def Con from GCC...

A MWGB 2008 from GCC...

A Navstar GPS shield...

A pink glittery Phone a Friend...

A yellow duck, Geocoin Chicks of MWGB, "CC 078"...

A Geocoin Chick from GW5, "WIGOWB"...

A micro virtual ghost...

and lastly, maybe my favorite...

A lindsychris personal with a green happy face!!

Thank you for sharing with us at such a bargain, and for stuffing extras in the bag.

If anyone want's to correct me on the names of these, please share.

I just picked up my little Yellow Bag from the Post Office...Let's see what we have in here...

Something very interesting from MWGB'07, a crown on one side and a fishbowl on the other, renruts 49...

A yellow duck, Geocoin Chicks of MWGB, "CC 078"...

A Geocoin Chick from GW5, "WIGOWB"...

and lastly, maybe my favorite...

A lindsychris personal with a green happy face!!

Thank you for sharing with us at such a bargain, and for stuffing extras in the bag.

If anyone want's to correct me on the names of these, please share.

First of all, you are quite welcome.

All of the bags had the "extras" which included ducks, chicks, princes, etc. These started with GW5 chicks up until the MWGB parrots from 2008. Just a little something extra. The crown/fishbowl was the "guys" project from the MWGB.

Most, if not all also contained one of our GEOsmirks. The versions that were included are our LEs and XLEs. The pink and purple were mine, the green and blue were Chris's. There were 35 of each made in black nickel and 15 of each made in nickel.

Here is the assortment that came in our little blue bag today.......

Micro Canada

Black Phone a friend

FIA-22 Raptor Air Power Series

Team Rampant Lion Geocaches

Gemini Zodiac - **Destiny is a Gemini** - now I need one for each of the rest of us....lol

LindsyChris - Purple

Food Coin - Salt/Pepper Shaker

Cache Movers

GW peeps - (2) blue - think they were different shades.....Skye grabbed them and ran yelling something about how cuuuuuuuute they were

Geocoin Chicks of MWGB

Caching with Kids

MWGB 2006 - Penguins

CITO

Thank you very much! We love them all......let me know if they are named differently so when I log them in, I have them right :rolleyes:

Here is the complete list of what was in my lovely bag. For some of these I put in the tracking code into geocaching.com to get the name.

1. "Personal Coin" - red/white/blue on one side with a skull and it says "Caching where the wind don't blow so strange" / Very cute mountain/river scenic with a smiling sun on the other with the saying "Maybe on some high cold mountain range"

2. Nudibranch - Blue glitter, yellow, white and dark red

3. DNF Micro LE - shiny nickel sad face! - glow

- 4. GCF 2008 Keystone State group coin - CCT, black nickel and green glitter #42!!

5. Chocolate Bunny Bitten Tail - Shiny Gold, poor guy!

- 6. MWGB 2007 - Fishbowl with a frog on one side, Happy Face with a crown on the other - King Finder version

- 7. GW5 Geocoin Chick (Peep) - CC version? Shiny nickel and aqua glitter

- 8. MWGB Geocoin Chick (Ducky) - Geocurls version - Shiny gold, aqua duck with pink glitter bow.

9. "A Geocoin" - Country style sticker for Austria. Glow I think?

10. Tranquility Geocoin - Dark version with shiny gold.

11. Hurricane Katrina Survivors Event geocoin - shiny nickel, picture of the hurricane on one side

12. Belize Toucan 2007 - black nickel

13. lindsychris GEOSmirk coin - black nickel in blue and green

14. Geo 40 series - lindsychris version - Top 40 LP coin

15. Deaf Awareness geocoin - Shiny nickel and orange

Phew!! As I said, awesome grab bag. :rolleyes: (The ones marked with a - are non-trackable for my own reference)

Thanks again!!

Received my prioity box today. Loved it as I only already had a coupl so most all were new to me and they really had some good ones. Not sure of all the names but here goes

Bag 1

I-phone geocoin

5 star terrain go 4x4 it

geo top 40 LP coin collectors edition

LindyChris green

Moose on the Loose

2007 KS Sunflower

Blazing Sun Micro

Happy Caching/Chimney Sweep

Wildlife Muggles- Bucky Beaver

Who wants to be a supercacher? DUO DNF

Canada Micro

MWGB Duck lite blue

MWGB orange duck

Pirate Sword and Sheath coin

Bag 2

Geocoinfest License plate CHICKS geocoin-a-holics

CheesOcoin

LindyChris Purple

Packing Cache/pin

Evil Micro

Licence to Cache Red

Black PHONE-A-FRIEND

CacheHawk Geocoin

UK Geocoin

Geo Top 40 LP Coin Collectors Edition

MWGB Chick blue

Midwest geobash 2007 King Finder

MWGB Parrot glitter blue

The only ones I had were the supercacher and the Ks Sunflower.

thanks so much for this great deal! As MO Piarte I love the sword the best and as me mum was from England the UK coin was nice to get also. Thanks again.

Got mine yesterday. 14 coins total. Not real sure on all the names but here is my best guess:

2008 Mardi Gras silver

Las Vegas BM micro

The Geocoin Thief silver

MWGB 07 Black Nickel

CZ Black Nickel

LindsyChris Black Nickel

Geo Jellies PengoFamily

See Yinz at Geocoinfest 08 Nickel

Once Bitten Gold

Midnight Rose Geocoin Black Nickel

4 Muskateers Silver/red/green non trackable

Geocoin Chicks pink

Got Nerds Purple glitter

Geocoin Chicks Orange

Geocoinclub Duck non trackable

Very nice bag and deal! Thanks

:):D:) My purple bag came in the mail today! It included:

Around the world in 80 caches

Thor's hammer

Purple Lindsychris

Once bitten A geocacher never gives up

2000 Geocachers License

Notorious Geocacher

I <3 Geocaching

Celestial Navigation

2 Tools of the trade 2006

Blue Geocoin Chicks of MWGB

Pink Wheres my peeps at?

Red 2008 Geocoinfest Chicks Geocoin-a-holics

I'm very happy with what I got, Thanks so much!!!

My Grab Bag arrived today (fast for sending to germany...)

Thanks for the nice coins - recieved 13 (3 nontrackables)

WMA Vest Geocoin

Geosquid Geocoin

Once Bitten Geocoin

2007 Evil Micro Geocoin

lindsychris GEOsmirk geocoin

2007 Compass Rose Geocoin

Doodle Bug Geocoin

Geo 40 Series Geocoin - lindsychris

Bushwhack Pirate Sword Geocoin

Hogwild World Famous Travelling Geocoin

Green Parrot renrutis30

Geocoin chicks of MWGB tnt13

Geocoin chicks of MWGB duckies

Finally posting the contents of my grab bag.

Lindsychris GeoSmirk - BN / Purple

Dorkfish Seahorse - BN / Purple

The Jersey Devil - BN

Bleuet - Antique Gold

SnowWolf75 - BN

Flower of Life (SE) - Silver

California Micro 07 - Gold

Happy Caching Micro (Pig) - Antique Gold

Geotoids Red - Nickel

Geocacher Geoswag C&P Club (Nov 07) - Gold

Frozen Buns - Frosty Silver

GeoChicks MWGB - CoyChev

Geo Chicks GW5 - TAS064

Parrot MWGB - ErlyBird

Thanks for the nice coins in the grab bag. The only duplicate added to my collection is the Frozen Buns.