Help me distribute my geocoins!

traeumer

Over the years, I have collected numerous geocoins, but I have had trouble passing them out since I cache infrequently. I was hoping that 16 people could help me distribute them. Each person will receive three Proxy geocoins to pass out in their state. Try to place them in different caches. (I’ve had caches stolen that have contained large numbers of coins in the past.) Please no more than two cachers per state, and I don’t need anyone from Ohio. (I don’t hate Ohio; I just give them out here on a regular basis. <_< ) Just PM me your postal address and respond to this post with your state so everyone knows what states are covered.

Thanks for the help!

Over the years, I have collected numerous geocoins, but I have had trouble passing them out since I cache infrequently. I was hoping that 16 people could help me distribute them. Each person will receive three Proxy geocoins to pass out in their state. Try to place them in different caches. (I’ve had caches stolen that have contained large numbers of coins in the past.) Please no more than two cachers per state, and I don’t need anyone from Ohio. (I don’t hate Ohio; I just give them out here on a regular basis. <_< ) Just PM me your postal address and respond to this post with your state so everyone knows what states are covered.

Thanks for the help!

Colorado

*edit, or New Mexico if you'd rather. I travel to New Mexico daily for work.

Edited by MooseJawSpruce

Thanks for the help!

If you'd like California added to your states, we'll help.

Jug & Roon

If you would like to start a few in Canada we would be willing. My son has made moving trackable his main reason for caching so he would love the chance to help out. We are located in Leduc Alberta, which is right near Edmonton if you were not sure. If you would like our help just let me know and then I will PM you any info you need.