Coolest finds

Zander87

Myn was one that was in big bear. A couble of friends and I were looking for this one in rock garden and I saw ledge and I climbed up to it and found a cool ammo can... getting do was hard thought

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...db-89300cf73eb4

hands down http://coord.info/GCK31A

It is completely awesome recreation of... well.. I'll let you look at the pics in the logs to find out.

Most of the caches that really have stood out are listed on my profile, but even though my daughter might dispute whether anything I like is cool:

Virtual: One Giant Step at Toroweap, 3000 foot drop to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, 6O miles from nowhere.

Earthcache: Either the Tufa Towers (Mono Lake) or Avalanche at Wall Street (Bryce Canyon)

Traditional: Long John Silver, on a volcanic palisade where no trail can be found

Urban: Hang On Snoopy, an ammo can with a leap of faith

Multi: Rara Avis following the footsteps of Sam Spade - wear a fedora on a foggy night.

Wherigo: Mikie MacLeod in Central Park, a mystery adventure

Ape: the Tunnel of Light when the tunnel was open.

Container: If I listed the cache it would give away too much, but a huge goat sculpture in the middle of nowhere, on the far side of a ridge comes to mind.

Edited by mulvaney

iw asnt out geocaching but i live in a small town named Durand,MI . the other day at the only grocery store (Riverside Market) in the parking lot there was a green Geo Traker. it had a decal or sticker on it that said geocaching. i know there not from here... there from Florida. i just thought i would let all you know because i thought it was aweome to see that. i havent met or seen any other geocahers before and its just cool to see one. i dont know who it belonged to but it would be nice to find out.

so to everyone, what have you seen that when you werent geocahing it had to do with it.