Chiltern 100

Hi,

Looking at doing this series next year, and was wondering

a/ Am I allowed to seek sponsership for a charity?

b/ Does anyone know the distances of each ring and distance of doing the whole ring?

Thanx Richard

The Chesham Ring is about 12 miles. The Asheridge Ring is about seven, The Chartridge Ring about 5.

Many people have done the whole thing in one day. The youngest to do that was a 12 year old girl. The fastest time is eight hours. Totty and Fatbloke raised £1700 for Cancer Research by going round in one day.

Read this:

http://www.chilternhundred.drsolly.com/

Hi,

Looking at doing this series next year, and was wondering

a/ Am I allowed to seek sponsership for a charity?

b/ Does anyone know the distances of each ring and distance of doing the whole ring?

Thanx Richard

There's nothing to stop you doing anything for charity but if you ask for donations or sponsership on this forum, you'll incur the wrath of 'The Powers That Be' and get your wrist slapped mightily !

Now doing this for charity is a bloody good idea. I think you have sown a seed in my mind.... thank you.

I am Lord Richards daughter and I am too looking in an joining on this one.

I think the more the merrier!! :lol:

Good Luck to all who attempt this excellent power trail.

PS...I am impressed with CACHEAROO80's avatar.

I think you must be the 1st Lady to cache in formal evening wear. :wub:

I'm off to Moss Bros now. :ph34r:

Now doing this for charity is a bloody good idea. I think you have sown a seed in my mind.... thank you.

I think the more the merrier!! :lol:

I think you must be the 1st Lady to cache in formal evening wear. :wub:

I'm off to Moss Bros now. :ph34r:

I did an Earthcache in a Morning Suit, whilst on the way to my little brothers wedding in Cambridgeshire. As I was driving quite close to Essex, a small detour seemed justified to pick up a new County for my map. The locals were staring at me from across the village green, but as far as I'm aware no photos exist! My Order of Service for the day have the workings out for a Church Micros on the back page, a cache I had to DNF due to being dragged off to the reception....

I think the more the merrier!! :)

I think you must be the 1st Lady to cache in formal evening wear. :D

I'm off to Moss Bros now. :)

I did an Earthcache in a Morning Suit, whilst on the way to my little brothers wedding in Cambridgeshire. As I was driving quite close to Essex, a small detour seemed justified to pick up a new County for my map. The locals were staring at me from across the village green, but as far as I'm aware no photos exist! My Order of Service for the day have the workings out for a Church Micros on the back page, a cache I had to DNF due to being dragged off to the reception....

I may not dress in ball gowns for caching, but I frequently turn out in inappropriate footwear. I got a FTF on a canal towpath the other week in a rather cute pair of embroidered white pumps and a long cream skirt!

Myself and my daughter dressed in our finest wedding clobber nabbed one in Delapre high up a tree while at a wdding reception. We also nabbed a nano on the gates of the church the wedding mass was held in :ph34r::)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LU...77-527111ca19e5

Let me know when you plan to do this series - thanks.

Oh yes will do B)

I think the more the merrier!! :D

I think you must be the 1st Lady to cache in formal evening wear. B)

I'm off to Moss Bros now. :)

Ha ha, I have been out in all sorts! :D

I'm off to Moss Bros now. :D

Ha Ha, love it! Me and dad did that a few weeks ago whilst on way back from a funeral!! :D

I'm off to Moss Bros now. B)

I may not dress in ball gowns for caching, but I frequently turn out in inappropriate footwear. I got a FTF on a canal towpath the other week in a rather cute pair of embroidered white pumps and a long cream skirt!

Myself and my daughter dressed in our finest wedding clobber nabbed one in Delapre high up a tree while at a wdding reception. We also nabbed a nano on the gates of the church the wedding mass was held in :):D

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LU...77-527111ca19e5

Great pic!! :)