Wherigo Today

Mickey and Goofy

I now have made my first Wherigo Cartridge that works good in the emulator and just waiting for my new Colorado to arrive so I can give it a real test. I tryed Wherigo at the MWGB 2010 this year and we had fun doing the Wherigo and looking forward to doing more. After having problems with my Pockey PC not showing the Wherigo screen proper and not doing any with it we jumped at the chance to give Wherigo a try. I like hiding clever caches and now making Wherigo caches will be fun also.

My Website

Now that I'm on the subject - The "Bulider" (Groundspeak Wherigo Builder - Beta 2.0.5129.5086 5/30/2008 5:27:30 PM) has Not been updated at all that I can see sense 2008????? What about the "Play anywhere (not implemented yet)"? What about the Wherigo Player for the Pocket PC "Last Release: 5/29/2008"? Is Groundspeek going to do anything with Wherigo? It's FUN and I now see that it counts with your cache finds but no other support?

Finish comments: - Wherigo is fun and has unlimited possibilities with Cartridge game ideas. It adds another option to Geocaching other than Multi's, Traditional's and so on. Although bulding a Cartridge is a task for the first time builder and not everybody will take the effort to struggle through learning the Builder. Some cachers will! If Groundspeek will not take the effort to support the "Builder" and the other support programs why not open it up to a group that would? There are a lot of good programmers out there that I'm sure would help for nothing. Yes I have tryed Urwigo but what's up with "Builder"?

Just My Thoughts

Edited by Mickey and Goofy