Garmin Nuvi Circle Icon for Pedestrian/Offroad Mode

About a year ago, I came across an article online that showed me how to change the vehicle icon on my Nuvi to a circle with a small red dot to indicate which direction I was travelling, just like in the picture below.

Now for the life of me, I can not find the instructions of how to do this.

I believe I had to have my Nuvi connected to my computer and change something in one of the folders but can't figure out what i did.

I'm hoping some other Nuvi user came across the same article and can point me to the website or paste the instructions on how to do it. (I'm only looking for the circle icon in the picture - I'm aware of how to download other vehicle icons)

The icon only shows up when my Nuvi is in Pedestrian & Offroad mode and the map is "North Up"

It works wonders for geocaching and would like to have it on my GPS for work.

Thanks for any help.....

IMG00565-20100824-0925.jpg

About a year ago, I came across an article online that showed me how to change the vehicle icon on my Nuvi to a circle with a small red dot to indicate which direction I was travelling, just like in the picture below.

Now for the life of me, I can not find the instructions of how to do this.

I believe I had to have my Nuvi connected to my computer and change something in one of the folders but can't figure out what i did.

I'm hoping some other Nuvi user came across the same article and can point me to the website or paste the instructions on how to do it. (I'm only looking for the circle icon in the picture - I'm aware of how to download other vehicle icons)

The icon only shows up when my Nuvi is in Pedestrian & Offroad mode and the map is "North Up"

It works wonders for geocaching and would like to have it on my GPS for work.

Thanks for any help.....

IMG00565-20100824-0925.jpg

Try here..

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...11&t=213782

I installed this circle dot to my nuvi 500 and it works well, but sometimes if I have installed new firmware this setting changed to feet vehicle..so I have to select this vehicle again. in my device it shows like an arrow icon in a list of vehicles..but preview window show that it was infact this circle dot...

Try here..

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...11&t=213782

I installed this circle dot to my nuvi 500 and it works well, but sometimes if I have installed new firmware this setting changed to feet vehicle..so I have to select this vehicle again. in my device it shows like an arrow icon in a list of vehicles..but preview window show that it was infact this circle dot...

Thank you so much small oaks!!! That is exactly what I was looking for! I really appreciate it!