Travel Bug outside the country

lostngone

I am going to China and I was thinking about taking a few trackables with we. Assuming it doesn't say not to in the goals is this alright to do this?

It's GREAT of you to do. That's how they get country to country. A cacher takes them. My T.B is on the way to Florida because someone is going to school there. So you take those bugs <3<3

I am going to China and I was thinking about taking a few trackables with we. Assuming it doesn't say not to in the goals is this alright to do this?

Make sure the cache you place them in is visited more than a couple times a year. You don't want to strand a bug in a too remote of a location. If you aren't 100% sure about moving the bug, check with the owner.

If you`re going to an area with seldom visited caches, why not use the TB "visited" facility, this way they won`t be hanging around but the owners are aware of where its been?

We have done this with some trackables we picked up in the UK earlier in the year and brought back to Saudi Arabia, (with good feedback from some of the owners) and are intending taking them out of the country again, when we next go on holiday, to an area where they are more likely to travel regularly.