New Puzzle Cache

Followers 0

I'm about to launch a puzzle cache and I just wanted some feedback as to how difficult it might be. I wasn't really going for "mind-boggling difficult" but more of a "5-10 minute difficult" puzzle. I realize the concept of the puzzle I'm using has been used before, but currently I believe there are none that I know of in the area that I live.

So below is the image I'm using on the cache page and I hope it's simple enough for cachers like me who like puzzles but don't enjoy spending hours on end staring at the cache page puzzling over it. It's pretty straightforward, or at least I hope it is.

CachePuzzle.png

I'm about to launch a puzzle cache and I just wanted some feedback as to how difficult it might be. I wasn't really going for "mind-boggling difficult" but more of a "5-10 minute difficult" puzzle. I realize the concept of the puzzle I'm using has been used before, but currently I believe there are none that I know of in the area that I live.

So below is the image I'm using on the cache page and I hope it's simple enough for cachers like me who like puzzles but don't enjoy spending hours on end staring at the cache page puzzling over it. It's pretty straightforward, or at least I hope it is.

CachePuzzle.png

I say go for it! I could tell what 5 of them were. The others I didn't get, but I could probably find out with google.

i'm clueless about at least three of the pictures (without any googling). four of them i know or can probably guess. a geochecker would be useful.

right, i put a link to the geochecker on the cache page, it's just not active yet and i needed some feedback

but this is what i wanted to hear, this is good and i'm going to activate this baby

thanks for your feedback

i'm clueless about at least three of the pictures (without any googling). four of them i know or can probably guess. a geochecker would be useful.

right, i put a link to the geochecker on the cache page, it's just not active yet and i needed some feedback

but this is what i wanted to hear, this is good and i'm going to activate this baby

thanks for your feedback

seems good to me.