2007 Earth Turtle Artist Edition for sale

Cushie Butterfield

I have begun listing my geocoin collection on Ebay to help with my son's university fees. The first to go is one of only 15 coins released as an Artist Edition by Stephanie of Tsunrisebay. I'm happy to ship worldwide.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4#ht_500wt_1085

I will also be adding my lilypad, and rainforest frogs coins so please check out my other coins too

<non-trackable mention removed by moderator>

Edited by Eartha

You might consider checking with Tsun about the Tatanka coin. I may be mistaken but I believe she prefer those not be sold. (No, I'm not gonna go into the possession issue.)

That is correct, I asked that they not be sold. Some people have honored my requests, others have not. However, I have always offered a trackable in exchange but in the end, the person who holds the coin gets to do what they want. I learned a very valuable lesson with this coin <_<

You might consider checking with Tsun about the Tatanka coin. I may be mistaken but I believe she prefer those not be sold. (No, I'm not gonna go into the possession issue.)

That is correct, I asked that they not be sold. Some people have honored my requests, others have not. However, I have always offered a trackable in exchange but in the end, the person who holds the coin gets to do what they want. I learned a very valuable lesson with this coin :unsure:

I'm sorry, I had no idea about this, I bought the coin on Ebay a few years ago. I am selling them to help my son with his university fees so swapping for another coin isn't really an option for me at the moment. I am sure Stephanie is kind enough to understand that if I bought it then I have the right to sell it and recoup my outlay, had it been a gift then of course it would be wrong to sell it.

I don't really want to enter into a prolonged discussion, I don't like selling any of my coins but needs must.

I'm not entering the debate, here, just clarifying. :unsure:

The idea behind trading the tatanka for another trackable tsun coin is that you could then sell that trackable instead of selling the tatanka. The idea being that regardless of the tsun coin you have, it will sell well!

Anyway, good luck with your sales!

I bought the coin on Ebay

These were commercially sold, so I don't think there will be any issue.

Many were given away and the ones that were sold were sold at cost with the stipulation that they not be sold on ebay/or any other manner. I dedicated an entire google page about the coin, my thoughts and meaning behind the coin and what my preferences were should someone want to sell one (I would trade a trackable for the person to sell in return for the Tatanka back). I asked that they not be bought if people didn't feel they couldn't honor the terms.

It may not be an issue for you but it is to me. However, I have just had to come to terms with people who don't respect the wishes of others when it comes to coins. Like I stated earlier, I learned a valuable lesson from all of this. I suppose for the most part the majority of people have contacted me when they wanted to part with their Tatanka.

My intention still holds true, I prefer they not be sold. They were meant to be given as gifts and shared hence just selling them for what I made them for. Attitudes like that wreck any possibility of trying to do something meaningful for the future.

In the end, people will do what they do and even though I don't like it, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. 4 years in the coin community has helped harden me :laughing:

My last comment in this thread.

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey