It's nearly that time again!

Fab idea! Spesh the doggy one :D

Not many places left now :)

I am just pleased to know there are folks out there who are as mad if not madder than me :P:(

But hey I bet there aren't many doggy owners out there who don't buy their dogs a Christmas present....Jess has a doggy Christmas stocking which we put on the chimney breast and fill with pressies for her each year :laughing::anibad:

Dogs like pressies too ;)

Mandy :D

doggies you need to send pressies to :laughing:

Mandy :P

Doggies??? I didn't know I was buying for a doggie - I was under the impression it was the same as last year - I've bought my gift and it's not suitable for a doggie... I assumed it was for a human....

Hazel have you been sniffing the cooking sherry again? :lol:;)

There are 2 Secret Santas this year a "Human" one and a "doggie" one ;)

Sam has entered both so she needs to send a dog present from her dog to another dog, and a human present from her baby to another person playing the human one :D

You have joined the human Secret Santa and will send and receive a present from another cacher :P ... although Jess says she likes you and will send you a bone to nibble on if you would like one B)

Hope you understood that it reads a bit confusing to me, but I know what I mean :unsure:

There are 94 teams playing (thats both human/doggy)

:(:(

I spent ages yesterday sending emails, but I was baaaaaaaaaad and went to our monthly meet for a couple of hours last night ;)

I have finished off the emails in the last hour, so everyone should have the address of who they are Secret Santa for now.

Many thanks to you all for playing

Thanks Mandy for all your effort. I am looking forward to the fun. :rolleyes:

Just one question, how on earth do I edit my blog to say address recieved etc??!!! :laughing:

Just go in and find your name and send a reply to yourself! :rolleyes:

As my PA Wendy said :laughing: ...just reply to your first log, you can not edit it, and I will go around deleting the first one log when I have a mo

Mandy :lol:

Had been waiting for the who before buying so there may now be a small delay until I can get myself out to a proper shop since we're a tad under the white stuff here!!!! Doggy and person gifts will be winging their way asap!

Ditto, up to 3 foot of the white stuff here :D and we live right in the bottom of the valley so we have to go up big hills to go anywhere...

My pressies may be delayed but they will be sent when I can get out and about and shopping.....better late than never, and better to stay in the house where it is warm and safe than venture out at the moment :D

Mandy :laughing:

Had been waiting for the who before buying so there may now be a small delay until I can get myself out to a proper shop since we're a tad under the white stuff here!!!! Doggy and person gifts will be winging their way asap!

Ditto, up to 3 foot of the white stuff here :D and we live right in the bottom of the valley so we have to go up big hills to go anywhere...

My pressies may be delayed but they will be sent when I can get out and about and shopping.....better late than never, and better to stay in the house where it is warm and safe than venture out at the moment :D

Mandy :laughing:

same here

lmn