Some advertise for my own cause ;)

Hello "big" community!

I am Lady Allista from Germany and I am running the website www.bessercacher.de. This website lists caches which are special in a positive way, to make it easier to find them during your tours.

It is NO (!!!) site were any negative advertise against other caches is allowed; I want to concentrate on the GOOD things and I do NOT want to make any other caches down. Listing "good" caches does not automatically include that everything else is "bad" - the site is not meant that way and I hope I can explain that clearly! :P On the website I wrote:

So I want this website to be understood not as a parol AGAINST some kind of caches, but as a platform FOR special boxes. Only caches which are either made with highly technical work, demand a great deal of difficulty or terrain, or differ in another positive way from the ‘film-canister-under-park-benches’ fodder, will make it here.

That's how I would like you to understand the idea. :D

The site is now published in English, too, and the first caches from England, Denkmark or France have been listed - and I would like to list much more! :lol:

So take a look and if you like the thought, you are dearly invited to join us and to help us get that map full not only in Germany but everywhere. :D

Any feedback and criticism is highly welcome!

Edited by Lady Allista

Thanks for your nice words. :D

I have not found all these caches myself - that's impossible. <_< I am dependent on the members of this site to suggest caches - this site can only survive if others take part in it. It would be too much to handle alone. :unsure:

So if you know some beautiful caches which should appear on bessercacher.de - just drop me a line! ;) I am thankful for every help!

Thank you so much! <_< For the english part the credit goes to my dear friend Helen from Camebridge - I asked her to check it, and her answer was "Your vocabulary and grammar are 99% correct; I just have to change some sentences to more common phrases"

Then she rewrote most of the text! :):D

I was just being asked if the website was limited to the countries which are listed in the forum yet. The answer is: Hell NO! :D As soon as I get a suggestion for another country, the specific forum will be opened - that can be South Africa, Canada or China, that does not matter! :unsure:

BTW: I switched the default Forum language to English, so that everybody should be able to navigate through the Forum (people who enter it with a German browser still get German, tho!). So if you would like to suggest a cache yourself, just create an account at the Forum and go to the specific Under-Forum (I will change the captions of those, too, so you will find your way!), open up a new thread and simply write it in English! ;)

Edited by Lady Allista

Thank you so much! <_< For the english part the credit goes to my dear friend Helen from Camebridge - I asked her to check it, and her answer was "Your vocabulary and grammar are 99% correct; I just have to change some sentences to more common phrases"

Then she rewrote most of the text! :):D

I was just being asked if the website was limited to the countries which are listed in the forum yet. The answer is: Hell NO! :D As soon as I get a suggestion for another country, the specific forum will be opened - that can be South Africa, Canada or China, that does not matter! :unsure:

BTW: I switched the default Forum language to English, so that everybody should be able to navigate through the Forum (people who enter it with a German browser still get German, tho!). So if you would like to suggest a cache yourself, just create an account at the Forum and go to the specific Under-Forum (I will change the captions of those, too, so you will find your way!), open up a new thread and simply write it in English! ;)

Thank you so much! I so have two I would love to suggest that are here in the USA

I like your website http://www.bessercacher.de/

I invite you to submit geocacher's stories about hunting these special geocaches to The Online Geocacher Magazine.

You can post them in any language or any combination (both German and English for example).

I will create a link in the magazine to your website.

Ed Manley

Editor-in-Chief, The Online Geocacher

http://onlinegeocacher

TheAlabamaRambler@gmail.com