Irish Dancing Dress Geocoin - Photos are in! Post #20

scavok

Huh. Coins and Pins won't give me an activation code, it keeps saying "please try again". I also tried just retrieving one from geocaching, but: The manufacturer of this Trackable has requested that activation codes be retrieved from their web site. :blink:

I know I'm inputting the correct tracking code, so not sure what's wrong. Ideas?

I am getting the exact same messages from both sites. I think that the tracking numbers and activation codes have not yet been entered on the C&P site.

Huh. Coins and Pins won't give me an activation code, it keeps saying "please try again". I also tried just retrieving one from geocaching, but: The manufacturer of this Trackable has requested that activation codes be retrieved from their web site. :blink:

I know I'm inputting the correct tracking code, so not sure what's wrong. Ideas?

I am getting the exact same messages from both sites. I think that the tracking numbers and activation codes have not yet been entered on the C&P site.

Okay, so it's not just me. Thanks for letting me know! I'll just have to wait a bit; not a problem.

Edited by Azure Sky

I'm going to send out one on a journey soon; keeping my fingers crossed it lasts a while, and that many others will get to enjoy it as much as I do.

Are you realy let one of those travel? Attach a big ball and chain plus a card with letters 2cm of hight so people can't miss the message it is not theirs to keep. I hope it will travel for a long time but I'm affraid...

I just went to the C&P website and was able to retrieve my tracking code. When I activated it, I noticed that the icon is still the dreaded generic coin. Hopefully the custom icon will be loaded in the next few days.

Yes, I contacted C&P about loading the codes for activation. Tess e-mailed me to let me know they loaded the codes, but I didn't get a chance to post that update here. I'm sure the icon will pop up eventually. :D

I'm going to send out one on a journey soon; keeping my fingers crossed it lasts a while, and that many others will get to enjoy it as much as I do.

Are you realy let one of those travel? Attach a big ball and chain plus a card with letters 2cm of hight so people can't miss the message it is not theirs to keep. I hope it will travel for a long time but I'm affraid...

Yes, I'm taking a chance letting it go. I know - crazy, right? I bought a few, so if this one disappears, at least I will have a few others to enjoy. TB4CTFA is the reference number, if anyone is curious and wants to follow it's travels....

Edited by Azure Sky

Yes, I'm taking a chance letting it go. I know - crazy, right? I bought a few, so if this one disappears, at least I will have a few others to enjoy. TB4CTFA is the reference number, if anyone is curious and wants to follow it's travels....

Do you have any for sale or trade? I'm dying to get one of each! :blink:

can you please let me know how much exemplars were produced from the folowing coins

Scavok Irish Dancing Dresses Bright on Black Nickel

Scavok Irish Dancing Dresses Bright on Shiny Gold

Scavok Irish Dancing Dresses Bright on Shiny Nickel

Scavok Irish Dancing Dresses Dark on Black Nickel

Scavok Irish Dancing Dresses Dark on Shiny Gold

Scavok Irish Dancing Dresses Dark on Shiny Nickel

thx