Irish Dancing Dress Geocoin - Photos are in! Post #20

scavok

Largely guided by TeamAmaroo, this coin is in mint art production and will be presold by C&P as a trackable geocoin this winter.

Bright transulcent colors: 2 versions (only 1 shown) and hoping for a large size :rolleyes:

I'll update with mint art when it comes around :huh:

IDD_800.jpg

So here is the photo post. I had samples done in 2 color schemes and in 2 different metals. I think I will offer it in a couple other metals as well after I have some time to decide. The green dress is on black nickel and the purple is on shiny nickel (hard to tell since I had to angle it away from the flash).

Here is a link to the web page with all photos.

A couple more quick shots with some detail and then one in hand for some size comparison:

SN_FRONT_800.jpg

DETAIL02_800.jpg

DETAIL04_800.jpg

Edited by scavok

So here is the photo post. I had samples done in 2 color schemes and in 2 different metals. I think I will offer it in a couple other metals as well after I have some time to decide. The green dress is on black nickel and the purple is on shiny nickel (hard to tell since I had to angle it away from the flash).

Here is a link to the web page with all photos.

A couple more quick shots with some detail and then one in hand for some size comparison:

SN_FRONT_800.jpg

DETAIL02_800.jpg

DETAIL04_800.jpg

Did they two-tone nickel under the translucent areas?

Um...did the presale not happen last night? :huh: I see the coin on your sales page, but no options. I didn't miss out, did I?

I dont think so...I have been keeping an eye out as well ;)

Whew! Thanks for letting me know. I've gotten about 3 hours of sleep here, I thought I may have missed it.

Got my order of Irish Dancing dresses today! They are so beautiful! :grin:

I think you need to hold this in your hand to really appreciate the details in this one. Love it!

I'm going to send out one on a journey soon; keeping my fingers crossed it lasts a while, and that many others will get to enjoy it as much as I do.

Thank you, scavok, for making yet another great design!

Huh. Coins and Pins won't give me an activation code, it keeps saying "please try again". I also tried just retrieving one from geocaching, but: The manufacturer of this Trackable has requested that activation codes be retrieved from their web site. :blink:

I know I'm inputting the correct tracking code, so not sure what's wrong. Ideas?