Any stores in PA?

cmor2000

Does anybody know of a geocaching store in PA? Doesn't matter where in the state. There used to be an official one by Pittsburgh but they seem to have closed the physical store. I'm just curious to go look for official containers, trackables, what-not.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Does anybody know of a geocaching store in PA? Doesn't matter where in the state. There used to be an official one by Pittsburgh but they seem to have closed the physical store. I'm just curious to go look for official containers, trackables, what-not.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Have you tried REI?

REI in Pittsburgh (the camping outdoor store) carries a small selection of caching items. They have containers from nano up to regular sized. They also have a limited selection of coins and TBs as well. They also sell stickers you can stick on your own containers and the cling you can stick to your car and make it a TB (is that how it works). I don't know if you have one near you but of the 2 in pittsburgh the one in Robinson Township is the one that carries these items. They also of course have a full selection of GPSRs including the very affordable Geomate Jr all the way up to the most expensive Garmin.

http://www.rei.com/SettlersRidge

Edited by JIMIP