Get Satisfaction.

This is problem is happening across Get Satisfaction. This is the discussion thread for the problem on the main Get Satisfaction site. Can't see replies.

Heh, Heh. Look who they blame it on

#

# comment_icon.pngGeysa, (Employee), commented 10 days ago

No content has been deleted. Seems this is a caching issue.

Right...caching, not Caching...as in the storage of data not (Geo)Caching

This is problem is happening across Get Satisfaction. This is the discussion thread for the problem on the main Get Satisfaction site. Can't see replies.

Heh, Heh. Look who they blame it on

#

# comment_icon.pngGeysa, (Employee), commented 10 days ago

No content has been deleted. Seems this is a caching issue.

Right...caching, not Caching...as in the storage of data not (Geo)Caching

Thanks Capt. Obvious. I think Toz was taking advantage of the play on words. He actually does show his sense of humor from time to time.

Really? I have lots of missing replies. Topic list says "Last post two minutes ago" and you open it up and the last post shown is days old.

they are not missing, this has been my main complaint about this darn Feedback site

you can comment on any regularly posted reply, so the reply can be anywhere on that page :anibad:

Really? I have lots of missing replies. Topic list says "Last post two minutes ago" and you open it up and the last post shown is days old.

they are not missing, this has been my main complaint about this darn Feedback site

you can comment on any regularly posted reply, so the reply can be anywhere on that page :rolleyes:

No, I lookedt. On a page with eight replies it should not be hard to see the last four. I'll have to go see if it is still acting up.