Anyone a collector or goodies from caches?

Flaggal

Does anyone like myself collect certain things from caches? When I cache I have a few things that I look for and collect....See below....What do you collect?

1. Foreign Coins/Money

2. Rubber Bracelets ( the ones with meaning or sayings on them)

3. I also scoop up all signature items...Wooden Nickles, pins, etc...

4. Pathtags is also a favorite

5. Jack Squat Coins

6. Oak Coins pins

7. I also have a collection of playing cards from different locations..

8. State Magnets or anything state related...Pins, Magnets, etc....

9. I also have a few untrackable coins

What do you collect?

Flaggal

I don't collect anything in particular. I usually trade for toys I think my kid will enjoy playing with and won't choke on. Photos and memories are nice too.

PlayinginFireTruck.jpg

When you say "scoop up" and "collect" you mean "trade for" right?

yes....I aways trade...I do not have children, so when I Scoop up or trade..It is for myself...and I trade other adult oriented items. I always trade in return...but rarely is it children goodies....My boyfriend likes the Hotwheels goodies...etc....I have certain things that I look for and trade accordingly....

I trade for foreign or special coins to add to the con collection started by my now deceased mother... and snatch up any sig items that I have not encountered to add to the collection... and nab almost any and all travelers "like a fat kid on a twinkie" to move on to another cache... need to make more of my own sig items as I seem to be out now... grr... maybe I need a simpler sig item then the plastic icon I am using...

I am glad to see this!

We just left a couple today - 2 different caches.

We are Neocachers, and I was very unsure what to leave.

(My 11 yo daughter left a little note with each one.)

Now I feel better...

I actually started collecting the bracelets after my father received a heart transplant. He is big into the organization of Source One a group for donors and recipients. He gave me a bunch of bracelets with "donate life" on them and I use them to place in caches, since than, I started collecting all bracelets as I found them...

I am glad to see this!

We just left a couple today - 2 different caches.

We are Neocachers, and I was very unsure what to leave.

(My 11 yo daughter left a little note with each one.)

Now I feel better...

I actually started collecting the bracelets after my father received a heart transplant. He is big into the organization of Source One a group for donors and recipients. He gave me a bunch of bracelets with "donate life" on them and I use them to place in caches, since than, I started collecting all bracelets as I found them...

Oh... Source One??

I will have to look into them (and look for your bracelets, if they ever make it this far...)

I plan to be an organ donor; hopefully not too soon...

I go for the foreign currency. Of course for me, your greenback is foreign currency. I think I have a US$1, 5 and 10, in my collection, as well as notes from Singapore, Vietnam, and the latest addition was a 1000 shilling note from somewhere like Nigeria or The Congo, or somewhere like that. I also carry an aussie $2 note, as they are no longer used, having been replaced by the $2 coin. Actually, I think I also have a US$1 coin.