ZeeZee The Turtle Geocoin

Zelanzy

Woe is zee...zee...

Livin...in.....thaah.....oil...

Livin...under...thaaaah.....water...

Livin...an...eating yemons...and thaaah occasional yime...

Livin...an...sometimes bumpin into...caches....placed by...ohh cant read....hmmm...king boreas...

Woe is zee...zee...

-------

Minting Numbers:

OIL - Antique Bronze - 80

WATER - Antique Silver - 80

YEMON YIME - Black Nickel - 40

KING BOREAS - Black Nickel - 40

A secret greater than any other secret - 10

Stats:

2" wide, 1.5" tall, max diameter (head to tail) 2.25"

3.5mm thickness

Copper/Brass base metal

Get some:

ZeeZee will be released at Geocoinfest 2010, in the Twin Cities, on September 19th.

The leftovers will go to the folks on the waiting list: Click here to get on it!

/\ NOTE: This is a waiting list, not a reservation. You are not guaranteed what you are "waiting" for. /\

Then the leftover leftovers (?!) will placed on my web store (see sig) on September 20th.

-------

Regular Edition Pic (Yemon Yime and King Boreas pic coming soon):

39867_10150255588785401_272486720400_13872204_5660209_n.jpg

Additional Images:

ZeeZee-The-Turtle-Geocoin-OIL.jpg

ZeeZee-The-Turtle-Geocoin-WATER.jpg

ZeeZee-The-Turtle-Geocoin-YEMON-YIME.jpg

ZeeZee-The-Turtle-Geocoin-KING-BOREAS.jpg

Edited by Eartha

Woe is zeezee...ooooverbookin limiteds...sooo soorrry.

Waiting List Update:

I didn't have my brain on right...should of limited the special editions to 1. I'm not one to change the rules halfway through the game, so I will honor the current waiting list amounts (limit 2 if you ordered 2 full sets). Limiteds have been "turned off" as of now.

The good news is that I learned from this and will limit it to 1 at GCF, that should help cover some of the virtual waiting list.

Kindly reminder that the "waiting list" doesn't guarantee you coins if I sell out of various versions at GCF. I will let you adjust your quantities if you ordered 2 full sets just to get the 4 SE's though. I'm flexible!

~z

Edited by Zelanzy

Which icon do you guys like the best? Designed 6 for now:

1. Grayscale

2. Purple shell, Orange Scales

3. Purple shell, Blue scales

4. Green shell, Yellow scales

5. Green shell, Blue scales

6. Green shell, Orange scales

SUPSUP.gif

Thanks!

For me? 3, 5, and 1, in that order of preference. :laughing:

VERY SWEET, i never herd from ya, how you doin? im leaving for a few days but can reply from my phone, if your still intrested in getting some wire wrapped, just contact me. p.s. i still oue you a pic of the moon i wrapped, it was quite the challange, but turned out really cool!!

VERY SWEET, i never herd from ya, how you doin? im leaving for a few days but can reply from my phone, if your still intrested in getting some wire wrapped, just contact me. p.s. i still oue you a pic of the moon i wrapped, it was quite the challange, but turned out really cool!!

Yeh, I got very busy with work & school. I did write back once to give you a little update, did you get that? I'll probably just hit you up to wire wrap one for personal use :rolleyes:

Anyone going to GCF willing to pick me up a Yime and Boreas? PLEASE!!! Or even the whole set? Most importantly the Yemon Yime, and King Boreas though. I think his TapTap relatives are missing ZeeZee.

For those planning ahead, ZeeZee regular editions (oil & water) are $11 each. The special editions are only going to be sold in a 3 or 4 coin set (so $33 or $44). Limit: 1 set per person for 1st hour, then all limits removed.

Thanks!

Anyone going to GCF willing to pick me up a Yime and Boreas? PLEASE!!! Or even the whole set? Most importantly the Yemon Yime, and King Boreas though. I think his TapTap relatives are missing ZeeZee.

For those planning ahead, ZeeZee regular editions (oil & water) are $11 each. The special editions are only going to be sold in a 3 or 4 coin set (so $33 or $44). Limit: 1 set per person for 1st hour, then all limits removed.

Thanks!

I don't have a problem with buying the whole set. I've got the whole set of TapTap's. Just need to find someone to pick me up a set of ZeeZee's. I'd drive over and pick them up myself, but I don't think my wife would like that too much.

Anyone, ANYONE, Bueller?

Hello everyone, I just invoiced everyone that was on the waiting list. A few notes:

1. Yemon Yime and King Boreas versions sold out at geocoinfest twin cities this weekend.

2. Oil & Water sold out through the waiting list just now.

Thanks for your interest in this coin, it was a fun project!

Edited by Zelanzy

THAT is so cute! It reminds me of Yertle the Turtle ;)

That is such a great book!

No sleep for the weary:

I'm sampling ZeeZee in some of those pearlescent enamels, a glow version and an zelanzy zedition. I'll show ya the samples when they arrive (end of Sep).

My tentative plans are to remint in these amounts:

1. Oil (~50)

2. Water (~70, and will brighten the green body color a shade)

My guests, who provide coloring for special versions, control the minting on their versions. Hence why I call them special editions and not limited editions.

3. YY: No plans to remint at this time

4. KB: King Boreas wants to remint (amount TBD, perhaps just for personal use, he is #1 in caches placed in world).

New:

5. Pearl

6. Zelanzy Zedition ZeeZee

7. Glow

Due out around the end of the year. Might even have a ZZ prefix on the new ones :D

Edited by Zelanzy

Ooh! PEARL!! :wub:

CF30

2x pearl!

All the sample pics will be on my facebook page (see sig). The artist edition mint art was just released there too. Some call it ZeeZee the Albino...

Oohh! How do we "get on the list"? :)

Some of us are totally opposed to FB ya know! My wife keeps telling me to "do it", but I still won't. :wub:

:):)

Edited by isjustus4

Couldn't find pictures of the new editions on facebook. Can you provide the links?

Thanks!

3 of the 4 samples are under intense debate at the hagglecoin factory. But I'll release the one that is locked in! This is the artist edition, which I call Zelanzy Zedition. So...that means this version is ZeeZee Zelanzy Zedition (ZZZZ).

Also I just updated my website quite significantly (hagglecoins.com) feel free to check it out! Links to both facebook and this website are in my sig.

ZeeZee Zelanzy Zedition:

62858_10150286122935401_272486720400_14612360_2543044_n.jpg

63803_10150286125495401_272486720400_14612384_4471332_n.jpg

I love that! :anitongue:

You need a newsletter system in your shop. That'd make it way easier to follow for us: :anitongue:

Thanks for the suggestion, that is a great idea. My site is a bit more limited than most (the cart doesn't have an account system) but I believe I just found a plugin that would work out great. Will test it out this week!

ZeeZee is now back in stock at http://www.hagglecoins.com/shop. FYI there is no account system for this webstore, just add to cart, checkout, enter info, and it takes you to paypal to pay.

ZeeZee New Versions:

1. Pearl Purple (People Eater?) - Black Nickel

2. Glow - Black Nickel

3. Albino - Antique Nickel (Zelanzy Zedition aka Artist Edition)

ZeeZee Remint:

1. Oil - Antique Brass

2. Water - Antique Silver

3. King Boreas - Black Nickel (at the request of King Boreas)

zz-new-400.jpg

zz-old-400.jpg

Thanks, Zelanzy