Friday The 13th Geocoin Now For Sale

River Cacher

Friday The 13th Geocoin now for sale.

My kids hosted a event this year and here is the coin we made for it.

This has a scary clown on the front and scary cats are in the writing on the back.

Size 1.75

Thickness 3.5

Coated with Epoxy.

Custom icon will be added soon

These coins have Enamel paint, Transparent paint and glowing blue around the face.

Back is Black transparent.

Nickel 100 minted

Antique Nickel 50 minted

Black Nickel 50 minted

10.00 per coin

US shipping 2.50 for the first and 1.00 each after all other shipping is 3.50 and 2.00 each after. Please make a note upon ordering US or NON US

Please send me a email at mikedavistile@yahoo.com and i will send your pay pal request.

96d15852-f76c-4032-94e5-e603cb73c582.jpg

d3051a93-a2ef-4e8d-aa9d-0661421b9423.jpg

Thanks for your time.

Nice coin! B) Of course we do not have Friday the 13th as a bad day but....we have the Tuesday the 13th!!!

There is a reason for it.... as it is a reason for Friday 13th too! :) Of course I do not like to hijack the thread so... I will not post why we have as a bad luck day the Tuesday 13, instead of Friday 13! :grin:

Nice coin !

But I would have expected a Bloody-Hockey-Mask instead of a Psycho-Clown on the front.

Love the back though.

Your right A Psycho or other FT13th logo would have been much better. CLOWNS Suck! I know because of the dumb evil "IT" looking clown I won't buy one. It could have been a cool coin but it's NOT.

Nice coin !

But I would have expected a Bloody-Hockey-Mask instead of a Psycho-Clown on the front.

Love the back though.

Your right A Psycho or other FT13th logo would have been much better. CLOWNS Suck! I know because of the dumb evil "IT" looking clown I won't buy one. It could have been a cool coin but it's NOT.

WOW i am shocked to see such rude and negative people involved with geocoins or geocaching.

I fell sorry for your local geocachers having to put up with people like you.

Me and my kids had fun with making it and we are happy to see people like you will not be buying it.

Thanks for the kind words from elsewhere.

Mike and the Kids

Nice coin !

Love the back though.

WOW i am shocked to see such rude and negative people involved with geocoins or geocaching.

I fell sorry for your local geocachers having to put up with people like you.

Me and my kids had fun with making it and we are happy to see people like you will not be buying it.

Thanks for the kind words from elsewhere.

Mike and the Kids

WOH Sorry.

Not trying to be rude at all. I just have a serious hate of clowns and when we looked at this coin as a Ft13th coin a clown did not make sence. Thats all. Sorry if I came off rude. I know alot of people who don't like clowns, the happy or evil kind. I do like the back of the coin :-) Again Sorry it a clown thing.

Easy folks, everybody is entitled to their options. As you can see, Milkbone15's post was clarified with a later post but keep in mind that a LOT of people do NOT like clowns. Whether from childhood trauma or just a fear of clowns in general.

That, and not every design will appeal to everybody so if you're going to post a design or sale in here, be ready to have thick skin because you won't please everybody.

Personally, I like scary clowns.

Though FSM, momma always said "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing"

I on the other hand I immediately thought of "IT" but now I'm thinking "Krusty" either way it could be scary if you didn't like clowns. Love the back too.

Edited by kini_ont

Starf

Easy folks, everybody is entitled to their options. As you can see, Milkbone15's post was clarified with a later post but keep in mind that a LOT of people do NOT like clowns. Whether from childhood trauma or just a fear of clowns in general.

That, and not every design will appeal to everybody so if you're going to post a design or sale in here, be ready to have thick skin because you won't please everybody.

Personally, I like scary clowns.

Sorry if I sounded a little a little rough. I was on the way out the door heading to washington for a geo luau.

I know you can. Never please everyone and I think it is great to see people post there thoughts.

There is so many ideas that can be used on a coin like this and it is nice to see peoples thoughts on this.

I use to have a big clown velvet type picture on my wall and it use to give me the creeps if I fell to sleep and woke up to see this staring at me.

I hated the picture after awhile and was so happy wwhen I golt rid of it.

Atleast the coin can get dropped in a cache if it gives me the the creeps to much.

When you see this glow you will really get the creeps.

I hope some of you will enjoy this like me and the kids do.

All orders have been completed.

I was able to take these to a event last weekend and it was so great to hear the different opinions on these.

I was able to hear story after stories on clowns.

Some people refused to even talk about there fears and or stories of clowns. WOW!!!!!

Then there was the ones that did not care about the clowns and they loved the cat design on the back.

I just hope we where able to please some of you out there.

Hurry and get your order in before they are all gone.

I will try and save some for Geocoinfest.

Got my KOOKY KLOWNS yesterday...very nice!!! I'll say it again, that back on the anti silver coin is just AWESOME! I've been looking for a way to get small animals on a coin and that is an excellent solution (downward pressing the bodies into the metal). The alternative for me is to have the bodies raised with the outline being filled enamel...hmmm we'll see...I'm digressing a bit aren't I heh.

Got mine yesterday. Demented in a good sort of way!

I have to agree here 100%

I am so against most demented and evil things for me and my kids but there is just something about this coin that makes it different in a good sort of way like you stated.

Now take a flashlight to it and then turn the lights off and watch how bright this thing glows.

They are kind of fun to play with. LOL

I still have some Nickel and Antique Silver left but you may need to hurry.

I was lucky enough to get my grubby hands on one of these but can't figure out where to get the Activation code from (card missing?). Could someone help?

Email has been sent.

Sorry i just noticed the post ofr this.

Please enjoy.

I still have some Nickel and Antique Silver versions left.

Great for Halloween :grin: