NZ Geocacher required to place a UK travelbug

Kiwi Steve

I'm based in the UK and have a friend over here at the moment that I'll be giving a travelbug to take back to NZ. Trouble is, she is not a geocacher, so I was hoping to get a contact here who would accept the travelbug (probably in the mail) and place it in a cache in NZ.

Any takers?

The travelbug in question is TB32R21.

Thanks,

Steve

You may be interested to look at the World Release Register for Trackables - It's a list of cachers in various countries who are willing to receive trackables through the mail and place them into caches in their own areas to start their journeys. I see that three names are listed for New Zealand releases.

(General Note: This service is for use by the owners of said trackables. Geocachers should never mail trackable items belonging to other cachers without getting permission from the owners to do so.)

MrsB

Hi Steve,

I can receive the travel bug, I live in the South of the South Island. A cache near to me is one of my own:

GC1QVAV (No Swimming!)

my username is "tokalosh"

Kind regards,

Aran

I'm based in the UK and have a friend over here at the moment that I'll be giving a travelbug to take back to NZ. Trouble is, she is not a geocacher, so I was hoping to get a contact here who would accept the travelbug (probably in the mail) and place it in a cache in NZ.

Any takers?

Thanks,

Steve

Top of the South Island ( Motueka) Stretch0 is available for releasing if it is any use!!!

Any takers?

Thanks,

Steve