ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE © is not #1 in the world

Just wanna inform all mostly in the USA that ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE © cache is not the #1 Most-Found Geocache in the world. I really don´t know why TEAM 360 is so bigheaded, that he will not accept another cache as the #1 and is still lying about it on his cache page. Or maybe he thinks that USA is the world?? So it does not matter what he thinks, but the #1 cache in the world is cache in Prague GC14WV8.

Just wanna inform all mostly in the USA that ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE © cache is not the #1 Most-Found Geocache in the world. I really don´t know why TEAM 360 is so bigheaded, that he will not accept another cache as the #1 and is still lying about it on his cache page. Or maybe he thinks that USA is the world?? So it does not matter what he thinks, but the #1 cache in the world is cache in Prague GC14WV8.

YES, my write note was deleted too:

"This is the #1 most found Traditional Geocache in the world."

This is not true.

See

GC14WV8 Terezka 5114 Found it

GC189E5 Prague bridges 1 - Karluv most 4896 Found it

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...8c-86dd8b7313ab

"This cache listing will be disabled until the Czech cachers stop posting harassing notes on this cache page, which I will keep deleting and reporting to Geocaching.com

You can thank sadmanwholikesblues, dr. vota, hickos, s474n, zlost, cherubin, onovy, sobikovi, hrabosek and krtek.net for the harassment.

This listing will not be changed.

This entry was edited by TEAM 360 on Wednesday, 18 August 2010 at 08:32:31."

Real cool.

Well, I have one note for this topic - Yes, I posted WN where I pointed at an inaccuracy at TEAM360's cache. In my opinion I did it in a nice way. BUT! Owner of the cache started to email me with messages full of f*cks a**hol*s, etc. I don't understand why this "person" uses so rude language. IMO it's a spoiled jealous brat. That"s all...

An example of TEAM360's communication (I am sorry for the language but that's TEAM360...):

from TEAM 360:

You are a f***ing a******. Quit telling all your Czech buddies to post on my cache page, the Plaque is the #1 Most-Found cache in the world, it doesn't have cheaters double-posting finds on it like your caches in Czech.

You have all been reported to Geocaching.com for this harassment.

My reply:

Dear boy (I think you are a boy because you have behaviour of a 14 – 15 years old spoiled brat),

unfortunatelly I didn’t tell to anybody to post any notes to your cache page. I expect that the others you are talking about found the information about the #1 inaccuracy in your cache’s listing at a geocaching forum (I found it there too). I have to say that you made me laugh – real #1 most visited cache in the world doesn’t need double posting (maybe this is an American way of making records). That cache is located in the capital city of our country and it’s a well known historical site visited by thousands of tourists from many countries every week. That’s the reason for so many “Found it” logs there. The truth is that there is NOT #1 most visited cache in the USA. Ameracans not number one… Again… But I understand your jealousy… Of course you will continue with your lying in the listing of your cache. But that will not help you… Stop crying boy and ask your mum for a nice hug… Then go and find some nice caches…

In spite of what was said, it appears that statement on the Original Stash cache has been removed? I can't see it there now.

It must just have been removed - it was there about 30 mins ago

Yes, I saw it there too before, now it has been removed.

It may well have been the #1 found at one point. It isn't now. I don't think there is a requirement that a cache page be accurate (in terms of historical description etc), so I guess the CO isn't forced to change it if they don't want to. But it would seem easy to either remove the statement, or make it more general like "one of the most found traditional caches in the world".

by disabling it he is just enabling the other caches numbers to get bigger while his stay the same - it is all about the numbers after all !!

It was changed to "THE # 1 MOST FOUND CACHE!", what is definitely true, but only in USA.

I stand corrected. The statement about the most found traditional cache which was in red bold was removed, and "THE # 1 MOST FOUND CACHE!" added elsewhere on the page.

In any event, seems an odd thing to disable a cache over.

by disabling it he is just enabling the other caches numbers to get bigger while his stay the same - it is all about the numbers after all !!

It was changed to "THE # 1 MOST FOUND CACHE!", what is definitely true, but only in USA.

USA is not World, sorry

USA is not World, sorry

Its a good thing the family bu never said it was..............

I thought the one referenced is a none-physical cache (some one correct me if I'm mistaken).

I've been under the impression that the Stash is the most found physical cache.

IMHO "ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE © I LIKE BIG LETTERS" cache is 5th most found-it physical cache on the world. Actual found-it numbers of several traditional caches:

1. 5118 GC14WV8 by termiter.cz - Terezka
  2. 5079 GCKN5P by Bludicka - Vaclavak / Wenceslas square
  3. 4898 GC189E5 by Benjo5 - Prague bridges 1 - Karluv most
  4. 4614 GCZQ7Q by Kpypl - Lennon Wall
  5. 4165 GCGV0P by TEAM 360 - ORIGINAL STASH TRIBUTE PLAQUE ©

USA is not World, sorry

August 18 by TEAM 360

Local maintenance was done and all is well with the #1 Most-Found Geocache in the world! USA! USA! USA! USA!

This entry was edited by TEAM 360 on Wednesday, 18 August 2010 at 08:12:47.

Wow, some real class coming from the Czech posters in this thread. Hypocrisy, xenophobic remarks, the works!

Can I have frys with this?

Good one... :D

Its not a joke. Be a man and stand behind your own words:

"I don't understand why this "person" uses so rude language. IMO it's a spoiled jealous brat. That"s all..."

"Dear boy (I think you are a boy because you have behaviour of a 14 – 15 years old spoiled brat),"

"(maybe this is an American way of making records)."

"Ameracans not number one… Again… But I understand your jealousy"

"Stop crying boy and ask your mum for a nice hug…"

How you can call somebody a little boy and post all of that right after is just plain laughable.

Did you guys ever stop to think that the statement might have been on there for years? Or that it really doesnt matter.

USA is not World, sorry

August 18 by TEAM 360

Local maintenance was done and all is well with the #1 Most-Found Geocache in the world! USA! USA! USA! USA!

This entry was edited by TEAM 360 on Wednesday, 18 August 2010 at 08:12:47.

Let me bold the important part for you.

Edited by EhFhQ

How you can call somebody a little boy and post all of that right after is just plain laughable.

Did you guys ever stop to think that the statement might have been on there for years? Or that it really doesnt matter.

Really nice that you see problem in his respond and not at the beginning of their communications. Starting with fu.king a..hole is not the right thing how to start polite conversation. Or is it normal for you? If anyone starts conversation like Team360 did, I will never respond politely.

Really nice that you see problem in his respond and not at the beginning of their communications. Starting with is not the right thing how to start polite conversation. Or is it normal for you? If anyone starts conversation like Team360 did, I will never respond politely.

After having to delete several notes on his cache page because some people were so upset that and OLD listing wasnt 100% true and was harrassed, you would have seen more than that from me.

The only problems I see were the people writing several notes on his cache. Instead of one person sending one email to the CO.

But that would be all civil like. We cant have that now can we?

but how can they argue with the smileys?? it is clear to me that GC14WV8 has more finds than the original stash tribute plague.

It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin. :)

Hopefully someone will get that. :D

I got it, thanks!

/Dont call me Francis

Your face avatar looks familiar. Have we met before? :D

:)

After having to delete several notes on his cache page because some people were so upset that and OLD listing wasnt 100% true and was harrassed, you would have seen more than that from me.

The only problems I see were the people writing several notes on his cache. Instead of one person sending one email to the CO.

But that would be all civil like. We cant have that now can we?

His WN was, I think, the first from Czech. I am not suprised that other did the same after his first "fu..ing a..hole" respond.