Travelling to UK, caches not to be missed?

Bashaw

I'll be in London (including Kew Gardens & Greenwich), Bath, St Ives, Penzance, & Cardiff in September. Would some of you be kind enough to point me to caches that are extra cool? We like unusual containers, caches that teach history, ones which have an interesting reason to exist, and fun puzzles - I'm not fond of puzzles so some of the really hard ones don't interest me :laughing:

Thanks in advance!!

Not far from St Ives - a trad Kernow I - A scramble down some iron rungs to get "up close and personal" with an historic Cornish tin mine (plus a possible bonus of seeing rare Cornish choughs in the area). If you want more historical information about the area and tin mining there's good multi nearby - "Fool's Gold Rush".

MrsB

PS Can I ask how long you'll have down in Penzance/St Ives area? A flying visit to each, or a few days?

Edited by The Blorenges

Not far from St Ives - a trad Kernow I - A scramble down some iron rungs to get "up close and personal" with an historic Cornish tin mine (plus a possible bonus of seeing rare Cornish choughs in the area). If you want more historical information about the area and tin mining there's good multi nearby - "Fool's Gold Rush".

MrsB

PS Can I ask how long you'll have down in Penzance/St Ives area? A flying visit to each, or a few days?

We'll be one day (the 18th) in St Ives and 4 days in Penzance.