Mega Wales Calendars

mollyjak

‎50 weeks and it will be just about over :-).

We held a Countdown to the Mega event, in a park next to the Brangwyn Hall, Swansea yesterday. We even had a large Red Dragon arrive to say 'Hello'. :laughing:

We have Mega Wales Calendars for sale now £5 plus £1 P&P contact me if you would like to buy one, see some of the places you want to visit next year. Same quality as Mega Scotland as JackieC made them for us(BIG thank you).

The calendars promised to cachers whose photos were included are on the way ( as long as I have your address - emails have been sent if I haven't)

If anyone has ideas for fundraising, would like to fund raise or make a donation please contact me.

Thank you

Lilian - Mrs Mollyjak - Fundraiser for Mega Wales

Mods - I hope this post is acceptable as it it caching related and not charity - we have to raise the money to pay for a fantastic venue and associated costs. <_<

Mods - I hope this post is acceptable as it it caching related and not charity - we have to raise the money to pay for a fantastic venue and associated costs. <_<

Don't worry Lillian

As you are fundraising for the Mega Event there's no prob.

BTW. My alter ego will be placing an order very soon.

Geohatter

Doh - I was just looking for the 'like' button and forgot this isn't FB!

Ours is all ready to go up in the new year. Very nice, especially June (not that I'm biased or anything <_< )

lol mouse the facebook addict :laughing:

It's ok Ali... I've done exactly the same before now!!!!