travel bug activation

snakbar

This is how to activate your TB, but if you need the codes first. They are on the front of the little brown envelope that your TB came in.

The tracking number can also be found engraved on the TB itself. If you happened to have thrown away the envelope I'm sure www.geocaching.com can activate it for you but you will need to prove that you are the true owner of the bug and sign over any future tax return money (at least thats what I would ask for).

From the geocaching main page click on TRACK TRAVEL BUGS. The border will turn blue.

On the upper-right hand side of the screen you will see a travel bug symbol. Under this symbol is a box.

Find the tracking number from the front of the package your travel bug came in. Enter the TRACKING NUMBER in the box you located on the web page. The tracking number is the one that is all numbers.

The next screen will tell you to enter that your travel bug has not yet being activated and prompt you for the activation code. The activation code can be found on the front of the package your travel bug came in (just below the tracking number). The activation code is the one that is all letters.

- Lone Rangers

I found a TB in a cache that wasn't activated. I know the cache owner from around and either he placed the TB in the cache as a GIFT or by accident forgot to activate it! I've emailed him and I'm waiting for a response.

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

4525_1300.gif