biggest cache in the world

cachehunny

Hi all, i typed ' biggest cache in the world '', into google and it came up with one found by sloppy jo and amysan, it looks like a large tank type container with a lid, (clip on you tube) , but then there was another one that was done by someone called Seth, this one appears to be at his house, so was the container large or was it just the fact that it was in his house that made it large. There was another one but it was a small container hidden on the largest truck in the world, so again does this pass as the largest cache or is it just because it was on a large truck.

I'm asking because i intend to hide a large cache and was wondering if it was possible for me to have a go at the largest cache in the world but i just need to know the actuall size of the largest cache container .

If anyone has any info that would be helpfull, i'd be really grateful.

thanks and look forward to hearing from you guys and gals

Muttitt

(jacque)

Hi all, i typed ' biggest cache in the world '', into google and it came up with one found by sloppy jo and amysan, it looks like a large tank type container with a lid, (clip on you tube) , but then there was another one that was done by someone called Seth, this one appears to be at his house, so was the container large or was it just the fact that it was in his house that made it large. There was another one but it was a small container hidden on the largest truck in the world, so again does this pass as the largest cache or is it just because it was on a large truck.

I'm asking because i intend to hide a large cache and was wondering if it was possible for me to have a go at the largest cache in the world but i just need to know the actuall size of the largest cache container .

If anyone has any info that would be helpfull, i'd be really grateful.

thanks and look forward to hearing from you guys and gals

Muttitt

(jacque)

Howard Carter found one in Egypt a while ago that was pretty big and quite valuable.

When we were hunting a recent cache, by 2 year old saw a large garbage dupster that was painted a strange brown colour that was similar to the army olive drab. She said "look at the big cache". Anyway, that night I registered her an account with the name "The Big Cache" and addopted her CacheKinz over to her new account.

The largest I have found was an anti-tank ammo can. It was about the size of 4 or 5 .50 cal ammo cans.