Any TB's want to go to Czech? Or from Czech to the USA?

Roadster

I will be traveling to the USA the second week of September from Czech Republic. Are there any travel bugs in the Brno area that would like to go the the USA?

I also will be coming back from the the USA in November, if you have one that wants to travel to Czech. I will be staying in Missouri and Kansas around Kansas City all the way down to Joplin, MO., Tulsa, OK.

Hello Roadster, I could be interested. I am preparing a "travel bug tracking" project for 10 classes in my school district. Each class will launch 6 TB for a total of 60. I am looking for 6 people who would be willing to launch 10 TB (1 from each class). Having these bug start their trips in Eastern Europe would be very interesting.

The kids will prepare their bugs in October and we could send them to you in the States then.

Would this be OK with you? I understand 10 is a lot. I would understand if you decline my offer. Let me know your answer here and then we'll use PM to exchange our emails.

Thanks anyway,

Geo-Spoutnik

La Sarre, Quebec, Canada