Newbie In Frodsham

deakellis

HazelS organises regular events at the Cheshire Cat in Christleton, just outside Chester. Which is always well attended, and where you'll find a huge welcome.

And there are regular events just over the border in North Wales, many by Team Marzipan. Again well attended and a huge welcome. Though with those it does help to be slightly nuts :)

69a61bdc-a109-4ccc-b4b6-1382af84aa29.jpg

As you can see :P .

Deci ;)

<big wave>

Hiya

I live in Eastham, and work in Ellesmere Port, and yeah - I organise the events in the Cheshire Cat pub nr Chester every quarter - which reminds me - we're due another in mid Sept, so I'd better get my brain into gear and book it!!!

Any help and assistance I can give, I'd be happy to guide you, hold your hand or just be a should er to cry on when you get a DNF!!!

H

Hi Cathrene...

I used to live in Northwich, and I'm always on the look out for someone to drag off caching....

Try and get to the next Cheshire Cat event, and we'll have a chat... it's not published yet, but I'll get my skates on this week and get it sent to Deceangi for review asap!

H